The Dark Knight Rises Gary Oldman - "We start shooting next year. You didn't hear that from me"

No Comment means they aren't sure what to say. good sign.
Why would Batman 3 need to be such a big secret anyway ? To avoid leakage? Maybe they are on the brink of confirmation with Nolan and Oldman got overzealous?

Yeah, if it definitely wasn't filming next year then they'd just say so. I mean it's no big deal.

No Comment means they aren't sure what to say.

'No comment' means they have information that they feel shouldn't be made public at that moment. It doesn't mean they are unsure of what to say.

Why would Batman 3 need to be such a big secret anyway ?

Keep interest by making people speculate, the project is still fluid with actor salaries being negotiated, not showing their hand to other studios ie. no confirmed release date yet, etc. etc. etc.

If Nolan hasn't signed on at this point, they can't really confirm or deny that it will film in 2010 as they don't know.

If 'no comment' is a sign, then Nolan's rep said it months ago when another rumour came out that he signed on.

Last edited:
What about Cher as Catwoman, or Miley Cyrus as Batgirl? *Shudders* BB3 has become a magnet for ludicrous casting rumors.
Ludicrous casting rumors that I'm sure started by these peoples agents.

You gotta love, Oldman's loose lips. Now we need some female supporting actress and character to replace Rachel, since she is dead, her character I mean, is done.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"