George Miller says Justice League not affected by strike

I think this is laughable if it is true.

No way in hell "American Heroes" will be the official title. They didn't even say "American way" in Superman Returns! :wow:

"Australian Heroes" on the other hand... :woot:

:woot: Justice league of Australiaaa is coming :grin:

Yeah, I don't believe it. But it's something to talk about instead of the non-cast.:oldrazz:

I think people are getting MIller's comments confused. I've seen websites describe the movie as JLA so maybe he just meant making it officially JL.

I dunno...

maybe the movie is about some people who do a reality show pretending to be heroes from the dc universe and discover that it is a Truman show conspiracy and that they are really the jla :o :huh: :grin:

I can't believe they won't call it Justice League or Justice League of America.

I dunno...

maybe the movie is about some people who do a reality show pretending to be heroes from the dc universe and discover that it is a Truman show conspiracy and that they are really the jla :o :huh: :grin:

:funny::grin::hoboj:

I can't believe they won't call it Justice League or Justice League of America.

Of course it's gonna be called Justice League or JLA. Come on now, people.

The idea that anyone here could honestly accept this as fact is truly frightening.

Of course it's gonna be called Justice League or JLA. Come on now, people.

The idea that anyone here could honestly accept this as fact is truly frightening.

That's what I am saying, I can't believe they will call it American Heroes.

Did Bale actually say that? That he has nothing to do with "American Heroes" ?

This is too funny...I think Clint is right in believing it's just the production name, like "Red Sun."

I seriously doubt there will be any use of the word America.

Did Bale actually say that? That he has nothing to do with "American Heroes" ?

This is too funny...I think Clint is right in believing it's just the production name, like "Red Sun."

I think that maybe he was just being an ass.

It's not going to be called American Heros or Justice League of America. It's going to be called Justice League because the WB isn't dumb enough to choose any of those exculsive/dumb names...Then again they did make a actionless Superman movie...We're screwed.

Updated: Ain't it Cool has more info about the alleged retitling. A scooper for that site heard Christian Bale refer to the project as 'American Heroes'. This mention by the 'Dark Knight' star may be the root source of this talk. Now, apparently the Justice League comics were released in European markets as 'American Heroes' years ago and it could be that that's then name that stuck for Bale.

http://www.comics2film.com/index.php?a=story&b=30384#ad_jump

americanheroes.jpg

It's not going to be called American Heros or Justice League of America. It's going to be called Justice League because the WB isn't dumb enough to choose any of those exculsive/dumb names...Then again they did make a actionless Superman movie...We're screwed.
you know your right :hehe:

Updated: Ain't it Cool has more info about the alleged retitling. A scooper for that site heard Christian Bale refer to the project as 'American Heroes'. This mention by the 'Dark Knight' star may be the root source of this talk. Now, apparently the Justice League comics were released in European markets as 'American Heroes' years ago and it could be that that's then name that stuck for Bale.

http://www.comics2film.com/index.php?a=story&b=30384#ad_jump

americanheroes.jpg

Thank you, voice of reason.

Did you just call AICN the "voice of reason"? :wow:

NO! Haha. But rather, I was referring to Flawless Victory who thought it might be that the name stuck for Bale. Or was the whole thing a quote - in which case - I guess I just did. :wow: :grin:

NO! Haha. But rather, I was referring to Flawless Victory who thought it might be that the name stuck for Bale. Or was the whole thing a quote - in which case - I guess I just did. :wow: :grin:

LOL. I was quoting Comics2Film which seemed to have been quoting AICN. :grin: But I wanted to point out that it just seemed to be a misunderstanding where Bale did refer to it as "American Heroes" but only because the JL comic was released under that name at one time overseas. But that should have no bearing on the actual film title. :hyper:

I want an 'AMERICAN HEROES' forum d@mmit!!!!!:waa: :twisted:

couldn't resist..and besides I have yet to try any of the new Smilies

LOL. I was quoting Comics2Film which seemed to have been quoting AICN. :grin: But I wanted to point out that it just seemed to be a misunderstanding where Bale did refer to it as "American Heroes" but only because the JL comic was released under that name at one time overseas. But that should have no bearing on the actual film title. :hyper:

Now there's the voice of reason.

To be fair, the whole thing started when Miller himself said it would have a name change. So it's not entirely far-fetched.

So Christian Bale and Brandon Routh are the ones starting all these fale rumors?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papapasmurfsmur
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"