George Miller says Justice League not affected by strike

Most of the top scientists involved in the space program that got man on the moon in the 60's where Canadians (from the Avro Arrow program), so yes, Canada is pretty advanced when it comes to having lots of techies :)

What's wrong with Canada? From what I can tell it's far more advanced and likeable than America. :oldrazz: :hehe:
Only thing good came out of Canada was Strange Brew, the new Battlestar Galactica, and Avril Lavigne. Every Canada Day I look North, Salute and say these words "Thank god for Avril Lavigne!!!!":p

Isn't the Canadian Health care system like 100 time better than the US? Plus their dollar's worth more and they have ice hockey! Canadians are cool, at least they get my gags!

Only downside to Canada....Nickelback!!! :cmad:

"Oh, Canada........"

Dude I was joking. I love Canada. But the saluting Canada on Canada Day about Avril is real. Do it every damn year.

That's good to hear. I wish he'd address those casting rumors or give us a hint of when JL is going to be released...

They need to get on and announce the cast surley they have the cast in place if there filming in Jan, its only a month away.

It's February actually but yeah i think it's time to get things out in the open.:o

Pic of Miller at the awards show yesterday....because he's worth it.:dry:

millerafigallery542x400mr4.jpg

Director George Miller on the red carpet at the Melbourne Exhibition Centre for the AFI Awards. Photo: Paul Rovere
http://www.smh.com.au/photogallery/2007/12/06/1196812921772.html

Yeah, the cast surely has to be locked by now, and they're probably casting smaller roles locally in Australia. Perhaps Warners wants to get the JL in shape before releasing the actors' names... who knows, they might have a press release with a picture of the main heroes all buffed and in their costumes. *shrug*

Yea i was thinking that could be one of the reasons why no official cast reveal yet. They probably want ot do a press thing and have photos of the actors either in suit or a group shot out of costume.

This is GREAT news :D Im pretty sure this movie will ROCKS!!!
and will be awesome, hope they say something about the cast before christmas!!!

AYE THEYD BETTER...

...or i will print out a WB logo and stare at it with a mean glare for hours....im not joking.

Ya know, the movie might very well be on target, but I'm not gonna believe it just cause Miller says so. Ratner assured everyone he was still doing Superman right before he was canned/quit. You got two months till shooting WB, give us the damn cast.

Who gives a flying crap about Justice League bull****?

Justice League is gonna hurt the sequel of Superman Returns and Batman III.

Congrats, Warner Bros. Your ******ed move is pathetic.

obviously the several that have been posting here care.
As for a sequel to S.R., I have my doubts its happening.

Well from what we know pretty much mos/SR sequel is pretty much dead and buried. I thought there was talks after jla film they will do a whole new reboot of supes with possible jla supes taking over solo films.

Man, I hope JLA is successful... It'll be depressing if it fails.

I can't see it failing. Maybe critically, but not financially.

I'll be so much happy if it fails.

Seriously, I don't want Warner Bros and JL to hurt the sequel of Superman Returns and Batman III.

It's obviously that some members WHO cares about JL and ignore Superman: Man of Steel and Batman III.

I won't even support JL for sure! SCREW IT!

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"