Playstation Ghost Of Tsushima

Cool! I’ll have to redevelop my muscle memory and learn how to play haha

I still need to do my Kurosawa run. This game is a lot of fun. Can't wait for the free update.

This was my first and only game to platinum. Its a true gem and one of my favorites of all time.

I still need to do my Kurosawa run. This game is a lot of fun. Can't wait for the free update.
I tried that for an hour. I felt suffocated and switched back.
So much of the world is lost upon doing that. It loses all its life.

I felt like sharing this amazing video with you all. I really like the transitions:

So I played about two hours of legends. I definitely like the super natural elements, it's fun.

However I just don't get get why this has to strictly be MP. I suppose survival mode, yeah that can be MP. But the story missions are pretty simple and could be done solo I'm sure.

The whole idea of a super natural mystical style Ghost of Tsushima spinoff could be an entire single player game easy.

You can change the settings to have matchmaking off. I did that with the first three story missions as a trial run. The mission set ups are a bit more simplified from what I've seen so far. Still fun though.

I'm enjoying survival mode a lot too. It's fun swinging back and forth to defence points and assassinating oni from above as the assassin. Even been running around in my fundoshi online too.

So I played about two hours of legends. I definitely like the super natural elements, it's fun.

However I just don't get get why this has to strictly be MP. I suppose survival mode, yeah that can be MP. But the story missions are pretty simple and could be done solo I'm sure.

The whole idea of a super natural mystical style Ghost of Tsushima spinoff could be an entire single player game easy.
Yeah, sounds like a good method of increasing campaign content.

I need to pick this back up and do the dlc soon.

I'm still in Act 1 but it is very enjoyable. It reminds me a lot of Horizon Zero Dawn in some ways but it is still unique in it's own.

Got this for xmas and it's good fun. I like the combat and petting foxes.

There needs to be a Matrix game that steals the combat from this, but you switch between martial arts that your character has uploaded.

I'm closing on Act II and it's got a lot to do collecting/achievement-wise without feeling tedious and boring.

I'm closing on Act II and it's got a lot to do collecting/achievement-wise without feeling tedious and boring.
Yeah, I disagree. I feel like that is all super tedious. Especially when you consider there aren't any really unique missions to do in the game. It's all a bunch of repetition. The game is basically AC with a samurai overlay, but without the semi-interesting and unique missions and moments.

I get the feeling that Ghots of Tsushima will be the original Uncharted in 10 years. When those that didn't play it and go back and are confused why people thought it was great, though at least Uncharted had charismatic characters. This one doesn't even have that. It honestly baffles me that a game that is so obvious AC with a terribly boring story and characters gets the love this game does. The stealth isn't even good...

I say this as a Kurosawa fanboy, who is confused that outside of the filter and this game having samurai in it, why anyone would think it is an apt comparison. Kurosawa's flicks have lively, real characters. This one is just has a bunch of cliched, constipated dudes.

Last edited:
I have only barely played some of the first Assasins Creed and none of the sequels so the comparison falls flat for me. I know AC got bigger, more convoluted and had some big hits and misses but without experiencing that, Ghost of Tsushima is enough for me right now. It isn't some long, drawn out franchise that I'll struggle to keep up with.

I've nearly collected everything and I have only a handful of missions left to finish Act III. The collections are not overly large excepting the banners but even there you can use the map to find their general location. There were a few parts that got boring but they did not last long and outside of a few minor peeves this was an enjoyable game.

The best game of 2020 in my opinion. Amazing in all areas - gameplay, graphics, score, story, etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"