Playstation Ghost Of Tsushima

What else is coming out next year?
Days Gone, Devil May Cry 5, Shadows Die Twice, The Last of Us II, Death Stranding (maybe), Resident Evil 2 and these are just the few I have my eyes on. There are many other quality games that were already announced and maybe a few other surprises like we have every year.

I think we can also absolutely count Mortal Kombat 11 on this list. It's weird how it hasn't been announced yet.

I don't think we'll see Last of Us Part II til 2020.

I think 2019 is happening. Whether that is June or October, I am not positive.

Second half of 2019 for Part II is very possible, imo. When they show gameplay to public, it means plenty of stuff is finalized and likely the game is 1 year away or so. Of course, delay is always possible, but I won't be shocked if they announce street date on GA.

Next year is gonna be amazing overall.

I was always much more of a Sly fan than Infamous, so a return to stealth is exactly what i hoped from Suckerpunch. Maybe on the next gen, they could make a cool modern heist game

Reminds me so much of an Onimusha game.

Wonder if they'll ever remaster or remake Jade Empire?

Maybe they played sekiro and decided it needed a bit more

Let's hope so. Maybe November with the new PS5.
I don't think I want to buy Ps5 first before I get to play this. I'm hoping summer 2020.

Though if it goes to ps5 instead of ps4, I hope its one of those games that comes with ps5's purchase.

Mr. Bushido lives!

This game has honestly given me the biggest case of gamer blue balls since it was announced. I just want to see it all goddamn it!

So we have confirmation that it comes to the PS4, no PS5.
That means a 2020 release. We'll know soon with the Game Awards Show. It'll probably be amidst June-September.

Last edited:
So with have confirmation that it comes to the PS4, no PS5.
That means a 2020 release. We'll know soon with the Game Awards Show. It'll probably be amidst June-September.

I thought State of play was pretty good over all finally got a update on this, got a release date for dreams and babylon's fall a game I had not heard of before but I guess was announced at e3 2018 looks pretty good in its first game play. I could see September but i dont think it will be June. LOU2 comes out late may so I think this comming out in June would put it to close to it.

So with have confirmation that it comes to the PS4, no PS5.

It's kind of harrowing. Could be one of the last big current gen games. The cycle has completed once again.

Oh yeah, I almost forgot about that!
Sekiro's english dub was really well done, though. It's nice to play both versions.

Finally. Isn't that the same month TLOU2 is releasing though

No TLOU2 is late may so around a month before. That is why when it was said this game would come out in the summer i was expecting late summer so that TLOU2 would have like 3 months by its self.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"