Playstation Ghost Of Tsushima

awesome news! and yeah, that is much earlier than I expected. given the lack of news, I was thinking this would be more of a late 2020 release, and possible cross-gen release with the PS5.

I think it looks good.

However i hope, it doesn't play similarly to Nioh/From Software Games. I know those games got great reviews but those games never appealed to me.

Last edited:
After Doom Eternal this is next on my list of most anticipated games. It looks wonderful. Nice to see that there are alternate outfits as well. I'll be taking the week off for this one.

No TLOU2 is late may so around a month before. That is why when it was said this game would come out in the summer i was expecting late summer so that TLOU2 would have like 3 months by its self.
True that, for some reason I thought tlou2 was also June, but it's late spring

I can't believe Sony is still pumping out lavish exclusives for PS4 right into its final months. Meanwhile, the distinguished competition is more interested in teaching you the science of how a machine collects dust. Will they do that next gen? Are they content with losing a fourth time in a row? Is it a kink for dem?

After Doom Eternal this is next on my list of most anticipated games. It looks wonderful. Nice to see that there are alternate outfits as well. I'll be taking the week off for this one.
Nice 1-2 punch there. :up:

I hope so too because my birthday is about then. But if it happens it happens. Covid 19 man, everyone looses something.

Well we are approaching the two month mark. And there's no way the Covid pandemic will be gone by June. So I'm thinking a delay would have been announced by this time. Perhaps so much of the game was done that the devs could work from home?

Ok I’m probably being a bit stupid but, do they need to worry about Covid? I mean if the game is finished already they could just release it on digital? Even hard copy, quite a lot of the shops are still open and posting. There might be slight delays but whatever plus people have more time for games and are looking for something new. So there’s an opportunity there too! Certainly worked for animal crossing

Not surprised it got pushed back but 3 weeks is not bad.

What a shame. I still don’t see why games would need to be delayed at all, especially since people are crying out for new games to play. But ok. I suppose it will be a belated birthday present

At least it’s not a big delay.

What a shame. I still don’t see why games would need to be delayed at all, especially since people are crying out for new games to play. But ok. I suppose it will be a belated birthday present
Most likely because it won't be out in physical stores. And I imagine physical posters/cardboards that would be displayed in the stores/mall won't be as effective/useful if the game was already released online for several weeks, as it might just attract people whohave yet to play the game online. I don't purchase games online unless for free, but if I do, I'm not gonna double dip andbuy a physical copy. Also shipping is also affected by the corona and cds couldn't be delivered straight to your doorstep.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"