Gina Carano to Topline Female EXPENDABLES Movie

Why can't they use older women? Helen Mirren kicked ass in Red.

Duh, women have to be women that the 18-35 male demographic want to sleep with. Don't you know anything? :o

Realistically (everybody else would be unaffordable or too stuck up to do it), I could see

Nielsen
Hamilton
Rodriguez
Loken
Aoki
Liu
Jones
Yeoh
Thurman
Grier
Moss
Lawless

And let's not forget Cynthia Rothrock! A cameo by Weaver would be icing on the cake!

Last edited:
Duh, women have to be women that the 18-35 male demographic want to sleep with. Don't you know anything? :o

damn right:cmad:

hell i'd even throw rhona mitra in thier since she did do rise of the lychans and doomsday and she just has the perfect look for an action heroine:yay:
Underworld2.jpg

m157682866.jpg

it's funny how half of the point of expendables is old popular action stars together(the other half is action stars together). Considering the audience, or even how the industry works at all, I'd love to see what kinda "old" female action stars they're going to pull together.

Mila is the biggest female action chick around these days and she's been at it a while, opening big films and happily standing by them no matter how corny they were. She really is a saint to this particular genre. I can't wait to see her get the "shaft" in favor of this Carano lady and her two films one of which was a action film from SS of all people. This isn't much unlike her biased treatment mma.

anyways if they do do this, they should look to some of the ladies from the Fast and Furious trilogy along with some of the asian action stars of late.

GINA's acting didn't leave a good taste in me mouth:o

Mirren is a hot MILf...well GILF technically but still.
She's right up there with Susan Sarandon in terms of bangability

So this film's leads won't be women in their fifties and sixties like the Expendables leading men where in those ages, fighting?

If they are to do what the Expendables did age appropriate wise and deserving to be in the film becuase of resume, here's my list that should be considered.

Brigitte Nielsen
Grace Jones
Michelle Yeoh
Sharon Stone
Mila Jovovich,
Uma Thurman
Pam Grier
Angelina Joli
Carrie-Anne Moss
Jessica Alba
Linda Hamilton
Sigourney Weaver
Lucy Lawless
Jennifer Garner
Charlize Theron
Ziyi Zhang

Add Geena Davis, Zoey Saldana

Mirren is a hot MILf...well GILF technically but still.
She's right up there with Susan Sarandon in terms of bangability

Among the more geek and hipster self aware crowd yeah. Ask some typical frat boy if he'd bang Mirren or Sarandon he'd laugh in your face.

Among the more geek and hipster self aware crowd yeah. Ask some typical frat boy if he'd bang Mirren or Sarandon he'd laugh in your face.

A typical frat boy would have sex with a bagel, so I think you're overestimating.

True enough, but to save face amongst his "only **** the ones that are hot" buddies.

I ****ing loved Haywire with its 70's style music, smooth fight scenes, and dat Soderbergh style.

Zoe Bell is a must for sure.

To keep is commercially viable, they need to keep the cast small, and maybe have only one mature woman in the cast (a move I am personally against, but that's how the industry works).

Gina
Milla
Zhang Zhiyi
Michelle Rodrigues
Sigourney Weaver

To keep is commercially viable, they need to keep the cast small, and maybe have only one mature woman in the cast (a move I am personally against, but that's how the industry works).

Gina
Milla
Zhang Zhiyi
Michelle Rodrigues
Sigourney Weaver

I would think Kate Beckinsale has a better chance of getting in here then two of those

So will this be called The Expendabelles? :woot:

I would think Kate Beckinsale has a better chance of getting in here then two of those

I would gladly add Kate Beckinsdale into that mix, but I've got a feeling she won't do it. She's an actress on top of her game; signing on to be Gina Carano's sidekick isn't something she'd like to do.

She might be good as the villain for a single movie though.

This will probably not do too good.

I also read top line as topless. Topless would make the movie better.

The Expendababes

Gina Carano - Sylvestra Stallion
Milla Jovavich - Jaden Stakem
Lucy Liu - Jetta Lin
Rhona Mitra - Haute Couture
Cynthia Rothrock - Dolly Lundchen
Grace Jones - Teri Cruz
Bridgette Neilson - Minnie Roark
Chyna - Stone Drunk Stella Astin
Kate Beckinsdale - Erica Roberta
Demi Moore - Bruna Wilson
Sharon Stone - Olga Shartzenfragger