Girl's Head Swells From Hair Dye...

Seriously, people saying she deserved it are either nuts or dont know how severe and painful an allergic reaction can get. She was going through a slow and painful death...and though it may be funny at first, after reading that argue I dont understand why people think its funny or she deserved it.
Oh and one last thing, its freakin hair dye, it doesnt mean shes not happy with her body and its not the end of the world :dry:...so seriously, chill out :whatever:

I apologize for my insensitivity 100 times, again I wish this poor little girl no harm and a speedy recovery.

She has my sympathies, but I'd like to commend the girl on attempting to dye her hair a darker brown, rather than blonde.

Hmmm...£10 L'Oreal treatment huh? I must get some and see if my wenis is allergic to it???

The twice I dyed my hair it was because being blonde at that point made me lok pale and dead. Red suited me better. If anything it made me look younger. It was cool, and that was pretty much all that was on my mind...

She looks like I did last time I got stung by a wasp. At least she'll have pretty hair at the end of it. I just got a scar from where the stinger went in.

People are suing other companies for lesser reasons and winning, I am sure she will try. Do you work for L'Oreal or something?

Yeah, and someone can sue McDonalds because they spilled hot coffee in their lap, doesn't change the fact that it's stupid.

Yeah, and someone can sue McDonalds because they spilled hot coffee in their lap, doesn't change the fact that it's stupid.

Not stupid for the person who sued McDonald's and won, maybe stupid for me and you. It's stupid in your opinion, but maybe the girl with the big elephant face might think different.

it could've been worse, she could've turned out like this guy

huangliqianBM_450x300.jpg

Please tell me that ****ed up image is a fake of some sort

Me neither, but there's a dude in it that this guy reminds me of.

... You people crack me up.

God's punishing her for hair dye. Lmao.

OMG let it go already, and the reference wasn't to hair dye, it was the act of trying to improve ones looks even though there was nothing wrong with her in the first place.

OMG let it go already, and the reference wasn't to hair dye, it was the act of trying to improve ones looks even though there was nothing wrong with her in the first place.

And I'm sure God gives a damn about that.

All this big discussion because a girl dyed her hair... okay.

I didn't create the 7 Deadly sins, i'm just repeating them.

Sorry, I don't follow the book written by man yet claimed to be delivered by God.

I'm sure someone of God's power has a lot more to worry about than someone wanting to improve self-image.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"