God Dammit Im far to nice

Well lets see we have one person who is very polite to ATMs who starts a thread which then gets questionned on dick size which then turn into a conversation about how size affects success in life. So let me reverse the question and ask what is not surreal about it?

You're not alone pal. I was putting the spider for the snooker cue back under the table, and when I hit the table with the thing, I said Sorry to the table :( And when I was making my way out of class, I walked into a chair and said sorry to it too :(

Kaleb.09 said:
Ealier on today I went to draw out some money at the ATM machine , and when it gave me money I automatically told the machine ''thank you '' for giving me money, I then realized that I said thank you to a machine and stupidly without thinking apologized to it saying ''sorry'', with much amusment to my friends and everyone else , God dammit Im to nice :mad: :(

I do the same thing except I just do it cause I'm bored I guess. Like when I use a pay phone to make a call it'll say thank you, then I'll say your welcome. Or when I'm watching tv and the host of a show says thank you for joining us or whatever I say no problem

the only times i've talked to a machine is to swear at it for not working.

I am nice as well. In high school as was told by a girlfriend that being too nice would get me in the end. She was stating this because all my friends, to her, were losers and I would bend over backwards for them, time and again. I am now 24 and established. I'm still the nice guy with most of my friends, from high school, and they are happy, proud even, that they still have a loyal, nice, polite friend. Contrary to popular belief, we do not finish last, we finish first. Don't get me wrong, being the jerk is fun, but being the nice guy puts you in high esteem.

JStorm

ph27home said:
the only times i've talked to a machine is to swear at it for not working.

Me too, I have insulted many of times a machine. But I have to also admit I do remember pleading with a fax to work and then thanking it when it did. Albeit this was 5 am in the morning and I was on a deadline.

i swore at the railway announcer once. since he was at the other end of the tannoy system, i doubt he heard me

Wow i forgot about this.

You can never be too nice!

Trigun-Render.jpg

LOVE AND PEACE!

Danalys said:
i honestly think guys with small penises do well. it annoys me.

yeah but you can always make fun of them....

"Hey nice car. Too bad your penis is small.." then run off laughing...

and dont feel too bad Kaleb...i always insult my ATM machine..but thats just cause most times it doesnt give me money :cmad:

Kaleb said:
Ealier on today I went to draw out some money at the ATM machine , and when it gave me money I automatically told the machine ''thank you '' for giving me money, I then realized that I said thank you to a machine and stupidly without thinking apologized to it saying ''sorry'', with much amusment to my friends and everyone else , God dammit Im to nice :mad: :(

Machines do know what you say to them,so it does not bother me that you admited that.Its good to be nice in a world that is evil.

Jourmugand said:
Machines do know what you say to them,so it does not bother me that you admited that.Its good to be nice in a world that is evil.

why did you decide to start typing in Palatino Linotype?

mojo1ne said:
Man, y go announce ur stoopidity online? that is so weird...

y u go say stupidity like stoopidity? that is so weird...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"