Gods & Men: The Ancient Myths RPG: Chapter 1 OOC Thread

Okay, so I said I'd come back. I won't. Sorry guys, maybe I'll intro Troy at some other point.

Well, I haven't been following, and with UDC starting up again, I shouldn't get involved with too many things. Sorry, bro.

Right on. You must do what you feel is right, of course. You'll always be welcome back whenever you're ready to jump on in. Hopefully the game will still be going strong. :up:

Will get a post up tonight. Yesterday...was all kinds of crappy for me.

Trusty.... You can always IM me if you need too <3

I'll have posts up tonight everyone. Sorry for the absence. I took a spur of the moment trip to DC over the weekend.

Probably had to testify before Congress about organized crime or something.

Damned snitch! :cmad:

Sorry haven't posted yet. I planned on posting this weekend in all the RPGs I'm in but went through more bull***** with my ex-girlfriend and didn't have it in me to be creative to post. Hopefully will have a post up today or tonight.

Sorry haven't posted yet. I planned on posting this weekend in all the RPGs I'm in but went through more bull***** with my ex-girlfriend and didn't have it in me to be creative to post. Hopefully will have a post up today or tonight.
Right on; there's no rush. We're happy to use Caed as the quintessential meat-shield for the party until you're able to return to duty. :up:

I realize it's been forever and a day since I've posted, and I really want to get something up. Has anything been going on in Gaul lately? Because my orc character was all set to invade there.

I realize it's been forever and a day since I've posted, and I really want to get something up. Has anything been going on in Gaul lately? Because my orc character was all set to invade there.

Carnage had his vampire, Archilaus, warring with some of the human kingdom's of the reason. But he's been MIA almost as long as you.

Other than that, nothing's really happening in Gaul. I'd go ahead and have your orc army go on a rampage, if I were you. :up:

*gasp!*

Is that....is that an Andy C. post?!?! :wow:

Andy C? What the **** is he doing in this game!? :wow:

In all seriousness though, good post Andy. I really like your orc. He's a sexy bastard. :up:

First of all, I want to apologize to everyone for my absence. I was traveling the past few weeks, and my laptop's wireless card died on me while I was away. I'm catching back up on my reading now, and hopefully you guys will be cool with me joining back up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"