Godzilla: King of the Monsters (2019) - Part 1

I am so hyped for Ghidorah. We already know by the cave painting in Skull Island that he's very much taller than Godzilla and I hope they build him up to be an actual serious threat that Godzilla can't defeat on his own.

I think we can (hopefully) pretty safely assume Ghidorah is gonna be treated like a big bad.

I'm assuming Godzilla, Rohan, and Mothra are gonna end up tag-teaming him.

I assume its been done here already, but I wonder what each person's top 10 Godzilla movies happen to be.

I think we can (hopefully) pretty safely assume Ghidorah is gonna be treated like a big bad.

except for one Movie he was always The Big Bad

Nothing yet. Not sure if Dougherty will acknowledge it or not.

He did debunk that Ghidorah CG model a while back though.

I'm sure he is going to be the big bad.

And I bet he saves the day at the end while everyone else gets nerfed. Typical.

Yeah there are clues to which answer based on the actions of the higher ups.

If we're not hearing anything from Dougherty like he did on the fake Ghidorah model, then he doesn't want to reveal its true. And with SDCC next week, he'll use that to confirm it by showing Rodan in action.

On the other hand though, there's WB. Recently, a number of Aquaman toys were leaked, showing Black Manta and Aquaman's comic accurate costume. WB asked each site to take them down. They would do that for legit not yet to be released officially stuff, but not to fake stuff for obvious reasons. Which leads me to also think that if we aren't hearing anything from WB's side, perhaps the answer is that image could be fake.

It could also be real, but not the final design so WB wouldn't show urgency in taking it down.

It's pretty good. I'm most curious to see what Mothra will look like. Will they keep the "cute" design (for lack of a better term) or will they make it a little more badass looking?

I loathe the idea of having to look at a giant insect for a big part of this movie. I may skip it.

Well, Mothra is technically a giant butterfly, so... not sure what you're trying to say there.

I loathe the idea of having to look at a giant insect for a big part of this movie. I may skip it.

She cute tho.

latest

Well, it is a living creature. Generally, scientists feel the need to classify such things. It's hard to study an organism without knowing whether it's male or female. I feel like the creators of the character designed Mothra's look with being female in mind

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"