Goku vs Piccolo: The Final Fight Thread

Aliens-Predator

Civilian
Reaction score
In the 1st movie the big fight at the end is gonna be between Goku and Piccolo.

But how do you want the fight to go?

Do you want the fight on the ground? in the air or a mixture?

Do you want the fight to be mainly close combat martial arts? or loads of Ki Blats and energy attacks?

How long should the fight go? who should win?

How does it end? and what fight scenes from other movies would you like it to be similar to?

Personally id like this but with energy attacks

[YT]http://youtube.com/watch?v=jj5c9j69k74&feature=related[/YT]

Mix all of the above

I picked mix aswell. We already know there will be some Matrix influence, so I think we're going to see great fights.

I liked Matrix, but I'd like mix too..

the fight should look exactly like elements of goku vs cell from the cell games.

easily the best animated fight ever shown.

If people can remember the original fight between Goku and Piccolo at the WMAT then you should know that it started off pretty tame. They did slowly introduce some flying in it later but it wasn't as extream as later DBZ fights. They really should keep all the fancy stuff to a minimal, just keep it much like that training Neo and Morpheus did in that dojo in The Matrix. A good example of realistic fighing with a hint of "un-earthly power".
[YT]BhieGnWdVZQ[/YT]

the fight should look exactly like elements of goku vs cell from the cell games.

easily the best animated fight ever shown.

i'd say he frieza battle was the best. Goku had to really work hard to beat him.

cinematically his frieza battle was aweful, it took place over like 10 episodes (if not more) from first punch to goku blasting his regenerated battle to death.

How would you like the fight to end?

IMO id like this...

After a long fight mixing ground and airborne fighting, with Fireballs and hand to hand combat, both are very weary.

Piccolo decides to use his most powerful attack the destructive wave/special beam cannon that will do more than knock Goku out the ring itll kill him.

Goku senses the amazingly high energy coming from Piccolo and decides the only way to save himself and the audience is the kamahaha which Roshi taught him.

Although he wasnt successful in training this time he gives it everything.

2 beams of light clash, Piccolo gets the upperhand as Goku still isnt use to the technique, just before hes overwhelmed Goku thinks of all his friends and planet earth.

Overcome with rage Goku puts everything into 1 last push, his hair flashes gold for a sec then blows Piccolo away.

Piccolo falls unconscious , Goku collapses the fight is over.

What you think?

IMO id like this...

After a long fight mixing ground and airborne fighting, with Fireballs and hand to hand combat, both are very weary.

Piccolo decides to use his most powerful attack the destructive wave/special beam cannon that will do more than knock Goku out the ring itll kill him.

Goku senses the amazingly high energy coming from Piccolo and decides the only way to save himself and the audience is the kamahaha which Roshi taught him.

2 beams of light clash, Piccolo gets the upperhand as Goku still isnt use to the technique, just before hes overwhelmed Goku thinks of all his friends and planet earth.

Overcome with rage Goku puts everything into 1 last push, his hair flashes gold for a sec then blows Piccolo away.

What you think?
Personally, I'd prefer either the original ending (Goku getting his limbs seriously damaged before he manages to knock Piccolo out of the ring with his flying power) or a Kamehameha finish. I'd save Special Beam Cannon for the Raditz fight.

But I would still love that sort of conclusion.

cinematically his frieza battle was aweful, it took place over like 10 episodes (if not more) from first punch to goku blasting his regenerated battle to death.

Yeah, the length of that fight annoyed me. Didn't Frieza say the planet would explode in 5 minutes right before the fight?

Admittedly the Goku VS Frieza fight seemed like a soap opera in its delivery.

It was good but was too long, Goku was only meant to be in the recovery pod for 1 hour, but it took 10 episodes

IMO id like this...

What you think?

Way to early for any signs of super sayian, that would ruin vegeta introducing the whole legendary super saiyan into the movie later on (if a sequel were to occur). I would rather have the ending just like the anime. great battle, piccolo gets counted down to 9 then blasts right through goku, getting the audience on their feet again. I just dont see why they cant do the movie the way the show is done, fight wise, just shorter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"