Goku vs. Yusuke

Discussion in 'Misc. TV Series' started by I am Batman, Oct 21, 2003.

?

Who do you think wins in a fight?

1. Goku from beginning of DBZ

2. Yusuke from the end of Yu Yu Hakusho

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Dark-Kenshin Registered

That was barely the speed of sound on that instance. I'm referring to Yusuke's body actually taking on the form of light, and then him swiftly moving.

2. buutenks The Super saiya-jin 2

How many times do we hear:Goku watch out you're going to destroy the planet?in the Cell saga all of them were afraid that Goku would destroy the whole planet with his kameha.

3. buutenks The Super saiya-jin 2

Nope he didn't,he destroyed them with blasts.

4. Dark-Kenshin Registered

After the Sensui arc, Genkai was afraid that Yusuke would destroy the world just by getting angry. Not even a fight, but by merely getting angry.

5. Dark-Kenshin Registered

I'm pretty sure I saw a clip in which frieza destroyed a planet with a finger blast.

That blast Goku used against Cell didn't seem that big. Kind of mediocre.

6. buutenks The Super saiya-jin 2

Not really she said that he can kill everyone and no one could stop him,but I got a speed feat when Hiei who is weaker then Yusuke at the end of the show killed 500 A class demons with his sword in less then a second.

7. buutenks The Super saiya-jin 2

The clips are non-canon and so is filler and Gokus kameha wasn't that big but it was a planet buster.

8. Dark-Kenshin Registered

What show were you watching? Genkai said that if Yusuke became angry enough, he could destroy the planet. I just watched the episode again, and that's what she said.

As for your other statement, you say it's a planet buster, because that is what was stated. According to your argument about what was stated in YuYu Hakusho, how does that count? It was merely stated, and Goku destroying a world has never been illustrated as one of his feats.

Also keep in mind that if we're going to call things hyperboles, and assume such things, what's to stop me from telling you how SSJ3 Goku and Kid Buu(the buu that supposedly will destroy planets without a thought) went all out, yet did no more, except level a few mountains. I didn't see that planet get destroyed. These were arguably the strongest characters in the series(and don't even get me started on Mystic Gohan being the stongest, because I've refuted that in the past), and they couldn't do much to a tiny planet.

On DBZ, characters destroy planets by disrupting the core. And when you think about it, that's not really being powerful enough to destroy a whole world. IMO, the only character that was shown capable without disrupting the core was Kid Buu. All things said, this is a completely different argument, so I won't ramble on too long. However, I will remind you of how Sensui had to hold back his power in order to fight within the human realm. Something a dbz character has never been shown as being strong enough to brag about.

9. Dark-Kenshin Registered

I thought he was in there for months, eventually levling up to S class power.

10. buutenks The Super saiya-jin 2

He was but in one episode he killed 500 A class demons with his sword in less then a second and then he killed a nother 500 A with his DODF.

11. buutenks The Super saiya-jin 2

1.Mytic Gohan is way above ssj3 Goku,why because Goku stated that he and Vegeta couldn't beat Super Buu(without the others absorbed).
    ,but lets not argue on this because we won't agree.

2.Kid Buu is not the atrongest,you need to read the manga to know this,in the anime Goku said that he was geting stronger but he said that when Super Buu was transforming in Buff Buu,again lets not argue on this because like I said we won't agree and we will be way offtopic.

3.They don't destroy the planets through the core,when Freeza tried to destroy planet Namek he stated that his blast wasn't strong enough to completely destroy a planet big as Namek,so to destroy planet Namek completely he should have fired his strongest attack.

12. Gotenks Registered

How do know that goku or vegeta could not beat super buu without the others absorbed?

13. buutenks The Super saiya-jin 2

Because Goku stated that they couldn't.

14. buutenks The Super saiya-jin 2

Goku in the Freeza saga outpaced light does that he's moving at ligh speed?And you have no proof that Yusuke was light speed at the end of the show,and now I aks you if he was moving at light speed why did he had trouble with catching a car,or why was a truck as fast as him?The feats that Yusuke did don't put him above ssj1 Goku and do you know why Goku can destroy planets?It's because weaker charecters then him did that.And what you said about Yusuke holding Toguro and hitting him at the same time didn't happen in the fight Yusuke only punched 80% Toguro many many times and that's it and even if it did happen(which it didn't) it's not proof that he's moving at light speed.

15. buutenks The Super saiya-jin 2

Wrong,
    1.kid Buu is one of the weakest Buus,Super Buu with Gohan is the strongest.

2.And they don't destroy planets through the core.

3.We know that they don't destroy planets through the core because Piccolo at the beginnig of DBZ destroyed the moon which doesn't have a core.When Ussj Vegeta fired his final flash at Perfect Cell,Trunks and Krillin said:He's going to fire his attack on the surface of the planet?He'll destroy the earth,but Vegeta controled his blast and made it small enough not to destroy the planet.

4.They don't destroy the planet with their ki blasts because they control it or they make it small enough not to destroy the planet but to still have the force in it to destroy planets.

16. Gotenks Registered

Ok no agrument here it was just a question. I will just have to check up on that.

17. buutenks The Super saiya-jin 2

Um no he wasn't,in the Sensui fight he destroyed mountains with his aura not the shockwaves from his punches and in the Yomi fight there was no mountains destroyed by the shockwave of their punches.

18. Dark-Kenshin Registered

Funny, because I could have sworn that you said to only go by feats, and not statements.

Since everyone is already dead seat on their opinion of this fight(thus explaining this thread's inactivity), I'll explain my reasoning here:The spirit bomb used against kid Buu contained the power of Gohan, trunks, goten, piccolo, and every single person on earth. Yet we see Kid Buu successfully pushing that power back at Goku.

Now I've seen counters to this argument before, and these counters are fallacious. So let me go ahead and disprove the counter argument.The counter to this is that the spirit bomb depends on a good push, not raw power. The reason it didn't work against kid buu, is because Goku was worn out, and didn't get a good push.

My response: Goku was worn out during his fight with frieza as well, in which he used the spirit bomb. Frieza was at full strength, and Goku's energy was depleted. But guess what happened? Frieza couldn't push the bomb back. The only answer to this is that it was the raw energy that got him, not a good push. So this would have to mean the same for kid buu.

As for SSJ3 Goku, he was fighting evenly with Buu up until a certain point. Though I still see kid buu as being stronger, SSJ3 Goku was almost on his level. So the SSJ3 boost is far more powerful than the Mystic boost.

As for planet destruction, take a look at this page...
    http://www.nfsupreme.com/hostees/dranet/mangas/showimg.php?file=/Dragon%20Ball%20%26%20DBZ%20Manga/volume27/Db27ch07/db27_104.gif

Goku said that Frieza missed. What did he miss exactly? The planets core.
    On the next page, frieza says that the blast made its way to the center. Keep in mind that he said it wasn't strong enough. And just how would it be this difficult to destroy a planet, because didn't frieza destroy planets in his base form?

19. Dark-Kenshin Registered

I'm referring to the part in where he gives this big long speech in where he is not going to let 100% Toguro hurt anyone else. Toguro taunts him, and Yusuke instantly punching him across the arena. Probably not proof, but the part in where his body took on the properties of light(and I've never seen Super Saiyan Goku take on this appearance, he may have glowed, and all that energy may have covered him, but not like it was displayed in YYH)(right after Toguro supposedly kills Kuwabara), and the fact that Yusuke's spirit gun hits light speed(refer back to the earlier argument made)(the anime exaggerates the speed of it sometimes to build up tension)(yusuke gets much faster, mind you) may not be what most consider proof(since we are basing everything off of visuals), but it's a solid base.

20. Dark-Kenshin Registered

Shouldn't the fact that mountains were destroyed with his aura alone make him even more powerful? As for the Yomi fight, I have not watched that in a while, so I'll take your word for it.

21. Jplaya2023 Registered

i dont know what a yusuke is but goku wins easily

goku >>>>>>>>>> any other anime char ever

22. Jplaya2023 Registered

Goku has techniques he can use to increase his power, plus that guy wont be able to damage goku anyway.

23. Gotenks Registered

Im not trying to attack you ,but how would you know if u dont even know who he is which you said a post earlier?

24. Jplaya2023 Registered

He's from yuyu hakushu thats all i need to know those guys are underlings of the anime world

25. Gotenks Registered

How dare you say that! It might not be better then Dbz, but it is still a good anime. It is pretty much the same thing accept the demons in YYH and the aliens/androids in DBZ.