Goku vs. Yusuke

Discussion in 'Misc. TV Series' started by I am Batman, Oct 21, 2003.

?

Who do you think wins in a fight?

1. Goku from beginning of DBZ

2. Yusuke from the end of Yu Yu Hakusho

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Ultra-Herald9 Registered

Well guys I am a man who can admit when he is wrong and boy was I wrong about that Videl and Goku thing! I just assumed that she was around Chi Chi's range of power but thats what I get for not caring enough about Videl to study her power levels.

But what I don't understand is why people think that Goku at the begining of DBZ could possibly beat Yusuke at the end of YYH. Goku would be annihilated thousands of times over by Yusuke's Sei Kou Ki.

2. ster Registered

Did you decide to just completely ignore what I quoted you on? You were talking about flying long distance, not about the ability itself. And as for as how far/fast you can go, it does have to do with PL.

Videl very well may have been as strong as Chi Chi, or close to at least... what's that got to do with anything?

3. Ultra-Herald9 Registered

Well in the Garlic Jr. saga Chi Chi was quite the impressive fighter. I think that Chi Chi then could have beat old school Goku but then again Garlic Jr. saga was just a filler saga and filler often contradicts the real continuity.

4. hulkamania85 Registered

Goku. Goku can give Superman a good fight, which is no easy task. So Goku could easily take out a lot of people.

5. ster Registered

But Superman can beat Batman, and Batman can beat Goku. Therefore, Superman can beat Goku.

6. My vengeance Guest

Batman can beat Supes even without preptime!:mad:

7. SSJ4_Mikael Guest

Yeah all he need's is a green colored stone, and than he can trick Supes to commit suecide.

Oh yeah, he have to claim that the stone is a kryptonite.

8. hulkamania85 Registered

I said Goku can give him a good fight. I didn't say anything about Goku winning.

9. My vengeance Guest

^ I didn't think anybody was still willing to open up that can of worms...:rolleyes:

10. buutenks The Super saiya-jin 2

Well if it were goku after batteing nappa then goku,but at the beginning I say yusuke.

11. Dark-Kenshin Registered

Oh man, Yusuke would POUND the living daylights out of Goku. Forget the beginning of dragonballz, I'm talking about SSJ3.

Now you Goku supporters think Goku is all that because he can blow up a planet? Hate to break it to you, but Yusuke can do so much more.

Remember that while Yusuke was fighting Sensui, Sensui told him that he could only use a certain amount of power to fight within the earth. Otherwise, it would be destroyed. He then told Yusuke he was using 10% of his power. So in short, Sensui can blow up a planet by just powering up. Something a dbz character has never done. At the end of YYH, Yusuke is by far superior to Sensui, and could clean his clock with ease.

Need more proof? It was stated than an A class demon's power is enough to end all life on the earth. An S- class demon is at LEAST 100 times stronger. Yusuke is an S+ class demon. Perhaps even higher, after training three years for the last demon tournament. And lets not forget what Genkai said about how easily the world would be destroyed, if he got angry.

All fieats which the Goku at the beginning of Z is not capable of. Not even SSJ3.

It would be a good battle, but I don't see Goku taking down someone like Yusuke. MAYBE Kuwabara, he MIGHT even tie with Hiei(most likely not), but Yusuke is in a league of his own.

Vegitto vs Yusuke is a better matchup.

12. buutenks The Super saiya-jin 2

1. Yusuke doesn't stand a chance against Ubuu

2.I agree that Yusuke will defeat beginning of dragonball Goku but he loses badly to sayan saga Goku,one planet busting kameha and Yusuke is dead.

3.Freeza saga Goku is way faster then Yusuke

4.a ssj is more durable then a planet.

13. buutenks The Super saiya-jin 2

When Yusuke will destroy mountain ranges just by the shockwave of his punches he can hang in a fist fight with a ssj2,now in durability a nuke level or above will kill Yusuke a ssj can survive the explosion of a planet,now a planet busting kameha will kill Yusuke and in speed Freeza saga Goku is above Yusuke.

14. Dark-Kenshin Registered

[Freeza saga Goku is way faster then Yusuke]

PUH-LEASE. Yusuke was hitting the speed of light during his fight with Toguro. Goku can't do that without Instant transmission.

[a ssj is more durable then a planet.]

So is Yusuke. All the blast he took head on from Yomi prove that.

15. buutenks The Super saiya-jin 2

And Yusuke could probably lift at the end of the show up to 100.000.000 tons.

16. buutenks The Super saiya-jin 2

That was in the anime in the manga the IT wasn't stated to be light speed and you have no proof that Yusuke was moving at light speed.

17. Dark-Kenshin Registered

He was doing more than that during his fight with Sensui and Yomi. Heck, during the saint beast arc, Yusuke's fighting grew so intense, that it effected the ningen(human) dimension, hence saving keiko. Lets not forget all of those tornados that appeared while Yusuke was battling Sensui. As for the planet destruction, it is well stated within canon that S class fighters can easily destroy planets. Yusuke was hit by Yomi's blast, so that is proof that he can resist it.

Now for my speculation: Yusuke is immortal. His demon powers have brought him back to life once already. And he is a phoenix demon. A phoenix always comes back to life. So if Goku managed to kill Yusuke, he would just get back up.

18. Dark-Kenshin Registered

Don't know whether you're trying to be sarcastic or not, but I highly doubt it.

19. buutenks The Super saiya-jin 2

How big was the blast?(I didn't saw the first episode of the fight)

Hey I'm a dbz fan and YYH fan,so to me if Yusuke wins it's no problem if Goku wins it's no problem I'm just going by the feats the charecter did.

20. buutenks The Super saiya-jin 2

Toguro at 30% lifted the whole ring with easy and that ring weighed up to 100 tons now at 120% he is about 100 times stronger,and Yusuke at the end of the show is about 100 times stronger then 120% Toguro.

21. buutenks The Super saiya-jin 2

Nope Yusuke isn't immortal.

22. buutenks The Super saiya-jin 2

But those are statements not feats,but still they could probably be right or wrong.

23. Dark-Kenshin Registered

Did you not see that part of the fight in which where Yusuke instantly appears behind Toguro, and that his physical body took on the form of light? Or the part in which where he was holding Toguro's arm one second, and was punching his face during the same second.

Regardless of what speed I.T moves at, Goku has to pause, and find where he wants to teleport, in order to do this. He won't get the chance in a fight with Yusuke.

Alas, this reminds me of another argument. At the very beginning of the series, Yusuke used his spirit gun to fire off of a mirror, and hit hiei. How? Because the spirit gun has the properties of light energy? So what's this say? That his spirit gun moves at light speed as well. Keep in mind, this was at the begining of the series. He gets MUCH MUCH faster throughout the series.

24. buutenks The Super saiya-jin 2

That's not light speed,end of dragonball Goku was moving so fast that he was invisible does that mean he's moving at light speed?

25. Dark-Kenshin Registered

{How big was the blast?(I didn't saw the first episode of the fight)

Hey I'm a dbz fan and YYH fan,so to me if Yusuke wins it's no problem if Goku wins it's no problem I'm just going by the feats the charecter did.}

Does it matter how big the blast was? After all, didn't frieza destroy worlds with finger blast?

{Toguro at 30% lifted the whole ring with easy and that ring weighed up to 100 tons now at 120% he is about 100 times stronger,and Yusuke at the end of the show is about 100 times stronger then 120% Toguro.}

I guess you're right then.

{But those are statements not feats,but still they could probably be right or wrong.}

Well it's true that no character has ever been shown to have destroyed a planet, but I don't recall one instance in which Goku has destroyed a planet either. They didn't do this on YYH, because YYH didn't involve aliens, thus making a perfect excuse to destroy other worlds.