Gotham Gotham Season 5 Episode 6- "13 Stitches."

Reposting here because there was some misinformation on my part. The other thread needs to be deleted.

Another Ben McKenzie directed episode. Can't wait. :D

Listings - GOTHAM on FOX | TheFutonCritic.com

THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 14

GORDON BUILDS A TEAM TO STOP EDUARDO DORRANCE ON AN ALL-NEW "GOTHAM" THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 14, ON FOX

Directed by Series Star Ben McKenzie Shane West Guest-Stars

Gordon assembles an unlikely team to protect Gotham from Eduardo Dorrance (guest star Shane West) and his Delta Force. Just as Lee Thompkins resurfaces, Barbara reveals shocking news that will change Gordon's life forever. Meanwhile, Selina and Penguin team up to outsmart fellow villain Magpie (guest star Sarah Schenkkan) in the all-new "13 Stitches" episode of GOTHAM airing Thursday, Feb. 14 (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (GTH-506) (TV-14 L,V)

Cast: Ben McKenzie as Detective James Gordon, Donal Logue as Detective Harvey Bullock, Morena Baccarin as Dr. Leslie Thompkins, Sean Pertwee as Alfred Pennyworth, Robin Lord Taylor as Oswald Cobblepot/The Penguin, Erin Richards as Barbara Kean, David Mazouz as Bruce Wayne, Camren Bicondova as Selina Kyle/the future Catwoman, Cory Michael Smith as Edward Nygma/The Riddler, Chris Chalk as Lucius Fox

Guest Cast: Cameron Monaghan as Jeremiah Valeska, Shane West as Eduardo Dorrance, David Carranza as Angel Vallelunga, Sarah Schenkkan as Magpie, and Jamie Murray as Secretary Walker

@ironman29758 you might want to change the thread title, dude. New episode title is "13 Stitches."

Last edited:
Bump for episode promo:

Calling it now, Walker is totally an al Ghul.

Magpie.
10.jpg

I'd like to think that all those shooting lessons from dating Wade Wilson paid off for Leslie. Also, you'd think that Selina wouldn't be shocked or surprised by Oswald shooting Magpie at point blank range. After all, she did watch him blow up a car where Martin presumably died.

Seems like Eduardo's transformation into Bane will occur at a later date than expected.

Glad Lee's back and Jeremiah's plan seems to be coming into full motion.

Didn't see it yet. How was it?

I either didn’t know or forgot that Magpie would show up. Was always amused by her “Shiny, shiny” line in Beware the Batman.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"