The Walking Dead The Walking Dead Season 5, Episode 2 "Strangers" Discussion Thread

I was almost sure Bob got bit, and that may still come into play, as in he may not want a big rescue cause he was done anyways.

bobs-burgers-bob.jpg

Well I didn't read the spoilers either, when I say knew it was coming I meant in a different way. Because I read the comics I had like other people, thoughts of Gareths group being cannibals. This scene at the end I had pictured in my head from the comic showing up at some point and it did, so good.

TD said it happened to a different character? Who was it?

Well for those that don't read the comics

In the comic it was Dale that the cannibals were eating, and he was infected.

KV read my post above click the spoiler tag

I wonder if...

[BLACKOUT]The guy Tyrese let live will be the one to kill Carol. Would be some dark karma for what she did back in the prison. Tyrese may have set it all in motion unknowingly. [/BLACKOUT]

It would be unintentionally hilarious if they ate an infected leg and somehow saved Bob in the process.

By the way...is it just me or does Gareth seem to already know Bob? I know that they spoke briefly in the previous episode...but they seemed TOO familiar. Could it be that Bob fled Terminus when the other group took over/kidnapped them? But if thats the case, then wouldn't Bob have been VERY resistant to the idea of going to Terminus? Maybe he was and I dont remember? Eh...nevermind.

Why did they let the termites live ?
Exactly. They should ask themselves (except Rick) that question when they find out the termites/hunters are still alive and what they did to Bob. It's no wonder Carol tried to ditch 'em.

2. Tyrese is a worthless pansy. The guy that some of you were positive that he killed last week is still alive, and obviously led the Termites to the group. Every death that occurs is on Tyrese's shoulders. Seriously, I'm stunned that some people believed that him not letting anyone see the body was not a clue that he didn't kill the guy. As I said last week, when it is revealed that he didn't kill that guy (which has now been revealed) then Tyrese deserves to die.

Agree with this. If only he was in Bob's place at the end instead. It'd be more fitting. Let the guy live only for him to bite you in the butt (or leg) later.

I better hear someone yell about [BLACKOUT]tainted meat [/BLACKOUT]next week...

It seemed that way at the start of the conversation

Got a feeling Bob is bit and keeping it to himself.
This is me. Even at the time he got jumped at the food place I was thinking that it would be stupid to wade into place where you can't see your feet all that well. Anyone could have got bit.

As for the ending, someone musta watched last season of Hannibal, lol. :p

I’m liking Seth Gilliam as Father Gabriel so far. Very close to how I remember him from the comics.

It would be unintentionally hilarious if they ate an infected leg and somehow saved Bob in the process.
I dunno. They amputated Hershal right away, with Bob it wasn't quck enough. :(

I didn't see any bruises on Martin's face. So not only Tyreese didn't kill him but he didn't give him a brutal beatdown either.

His face should've been pretty messed up though as we did see is face getting beat.

By the way...is it just me or does Gareth seem to already know Bob? I know that they spoke briefly in the previous episode...but they seemed TOO familiar. Could it be that Bob fled Terminus when the other group took over/kidnapped them? But if thats the case, then wouldn't Bob have been VERY resistant to the idea of going to Terminus? Maybe he was and I dont remember? Eh...nevermind.

I noticed this as well. But that Gareth guy seems to act like he's everybody's buddy.

I really hope that happens, but I doubt it will. Bob is one of the few actually positive people on the show and though I'd hate to lose him it looks like he's screwed. He was most likely bitten which could serve as a great revenge on the cannibals eating him.

The thing with the termites was pretty damn predictable. Though I am a bit surprised by how fast they were in returning. Seriously, Terminus is probably still on fire. They didn't waste any time.

I am more curious what the reverend is hiding. But the stuff written on the wall makes me think he just barred the doors and ate all the food by himself.

I noticed this as well. But that Gareth guy seems to act like he's everybody's buddy.

Yeah but...it's always stuck out to me that Bob was questioned by Daryl about his previous group. I wondered at the time if we would learn something about that group...and now Gareth is talking to him like he knows him.

Might be my imagination.

I dunno. They amputated Hershal right away, with Bob it wasn't quck enough. :(

Plus they immediately amputated where Hershel was bitten. Bob was probably bit or scratched somewhere that's concealed. I doubt they'd eat his leg if they saw a walker bite on it. Besides he was bit that afternoon so it's in system for sure.

I wonder if...

[BLACKOUT]The guy Tyrese let live will be the one to kill Carol. Would be some dark karma for what she did back in the prison. Tyrese may have set it all in motion unknowingly. [/BLACKOUT]
We have no reason to even think [blackout]Carol will be killed[/blackout]. :huh:

Plus, she's with Daryl going after Beth right now and that guy may very well be dead before too long, so I doubt it.

But Tyreese, get your **** together. You're the new Andrea. No debate. You're awful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"