Gotham Gotham Season 5 Episode 1 - “Year Zero”

Great episode. I usually DVR to avoid commercials, but this being the final season - don't feel safe watching it that way.

That Bat silhouette shot in the next episode trailer? I saw it, if that's what you meant.

Lots of people are probably similarly confused like you are over this.

Many times season openers show what's going to be happening during the duration of the season rather than on the next episode; then, after the season opener, that's when all shows start showing promos for the very next episode. That was the case here.

The final Batman scene was from the final episode which (I believe?) all takes place in the future.

What confusion? I didn't say the scene was a part of the next episode. But it was in the preview for some things that would happen in the next episode. I get that the Batman moment won't happen next week, so no confusion there. Thanks.

What confusion? I didn't say the scene was a part of the next episode. But it was in the preview for some things that would happen in the next episode. I get that the Batman moment won't happen next week, so no confusion there. Thanks.

Ah, yeah that was mine then for taking you literally (since there's two types of promos: Next Episode and This Season).

The premier was bonkers and I really dug it.

Still have no interest in Barbara whatsoever.

Just finished watching it.

Fantastic premiere. This is gonna be a great freaking season. :up:

Though Jim wouldn't admit it to Harvey, I wager another reason he didn't kill Penguin is because he knows that he'll probably need him later. Not just because of the flashforward, but we see that every community has something that the other lacks. Penguin's got the ammunition, Barbara has food, the GCPD has the manpower, I guess...so at some point, Jim probably will need Oswald's help again.

They're pulling a
Cinderella Boy with The Riddler & Lee Thompkins?

Good episode, I thought they set the stage well for the season. I'm guessing The Witch is Lee? and are we thinking Bane shot the chopper down? Or could it have been the Mutant Leader?

Taking into account the information we've gotten of season 2, the witch is most likely going to be
Ivy.

And most people are assuming either Ecco or Jeremiah shot it down.

I thought this was a good opener to show the audience how things are at the moment.

The flash foward had me thinking we were jumping more than a year, for a moment. Even so, that's a bad look on the federal government. Thanks, Trump! :sly:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"