Gotham Gotham Season 5 Episode 7 - "Ace Chemicals"

This stuff with Jeremiah and the Waynes is very "Perchance to Dream" from the Animated Series. Helped even more that the Mad Hatter plays a part in this episode as well.

Loved the Batman Begins homage there. Can't wait to see the Mark of Zorro scene.

Yeah he is becoming Joker.

That Bruce vs Jeremiah fight was so sweet.

Jeremiah falls. The Joker will rise. :joker:

Riddler, Penguin, and Barbara on a submarine. All we need are Jeremiah and Selina there and then we can truly recreate the 1960s Batman movie.

I think this might be one of my favourite episodes of the series!!! Worth the wait! :wow::db::mrk::ybat::joker:

Awesome episode. When Jeremiah wakes up, he's waking up as the Joker. So I guess Jim and Lee and endgame, I'm good with that. Penguin and Riddler tag team yessir!

tumblr_pnc6ymJGdk1u7un4fo2_540.gif

Monaghan was much better as Jerome than Jeremiah. I don't like the voice he chose to use for Jeremiah or the makeup. I had a hard time enjoying this episode because of Monaghan's performance, which is weird because I've enjoyed everything I've seen from him prior to this season.

I love Cameron in this role just as much as I loved him as Jerome. I'm really curious where his storyline is going after falling into those chemicals and now being essentially brain dead. I mean he was already twisted and crazy before, I can only imagine what happens next.

Loved everything about this episode as I've loved this whole season. I'm sad it's the final season because it's just been so excellent!

Such a solid episode... it was full of cool easter eggs.

I liked the episode.

I just really liked this Joker look compared to others we've gotten on film/TV. I was even fine that didn't fall into acid (until now) since he looked so good to me. But, I guess it's time to prepare for the new look.

Made me think of Nickelodeon's slime.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"