Grayskull: Masters of the Universe - Part 3

They all look alike. The Simpsons taught me that.

After shazam they could feasibly do an Adam turning into he-man, unless they just want him to look like an older Adam and mocap it.

After shazam they could feasibly do an Adam turning into he-man, unless they just want him to look like an older Adam and mocap it.

Except Shazam you have a young boy playing Billy and an adult actor playing his superhero persona.

Are they doing the same thing here? I doubt it.

Chances are aspects of the mythology will get phased out.

It’s tricky because the lead actor will want to truly be the “lead” and not have to share the character with someone else. It’s not like Shazam where you obviously have to have two actors in the roles as well, especially since Prince Adam and He-Man looked almost exactly alike in the cartoon and the previous movie had Lundgren just playing one character.

Not sure what they will do but with CentineOnan in the role, and two jabronis who have barely done anything directing this film... I have a feeling that they’ll make all the wrong choices.

Not sure what they will do but with CentineOnan in the role, and two jabronis who have barely done anything directing this film... I have a feeling that they’ll make all the wrong choices.

As an scholarly Christian, I applaud you sir! :applaud:funny:

after reading reviews for shazam maybe they should approach Prince Adam as a very young boy.

i rewatched a clip on youtube and they drew Adam the same as heman even with the same muscles. i guess because its easier to draw two characters with the same body?

It’s tricky because the lead actor will want to truly be the “lead” and not have to share the character with someone else. It’s not like Shazam where you obviously have to have two actors in the roles as well, especially since Prince Adam and He-Man looked almost exactly alike in the cartoon and the previous movie had Lundgren just playing one character.

maybe a movie star but not a normal actor. he would sign the contract based on what he was offered

after reading reviews for shazam maybe they should approach Prince Adam as a very young boy.

i rewatched a clip on youtube and they drew Adam the same as heman even with the same muscles. i guess because its easier to draw two characters with the same body?

No. The whole point of the original was to sell toys. All the male toys had the same body with minor alterations to save money. It was all about maximising profit. The he-man from 2002 was a lot better and had adam as a boy and heman as a man. Really worth a watch far better than the originals.

He wasn't a boy in 2002. He was 16 years old. More like an adolescent teen.

But they did make Adam and He-Man look uniquely different in 2002. Same voice actor, but Cam Clarke changed his voice pitch and tone as He-Man as well.

Centineo confirms he's playing He-Man. Because nothing says "the most powerful hero in the universe" more than a guy who smiles... like that.

Oh, well. This project is doomed anyway. At least this means he's not playing Batman.

What about him there is 'buffed up'?

If you can't even cast an appropriate lead, this film will be DOA.

I still have a morbid curiosity about this film and want to see if it will actually happen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"