The Expendables 3 - Part 1

Harrison Ford sounded like he did that movie high off his @$$!!! And Ronda Rousey was profoundly awful. Folks say Carano can't act?!?! She makes Gina look like Meryl Streep!

I don't remember Rousey doing anything but fighting

Just thought I'd bump this thread real quick to note that despite it's reception this movie's made nearly $200 million worldwide which really isn't a bad haul for it $90 million budget. Maybe, this will be justification enough for a sequel?

At this rate, the only way we'll get Part 4 is through Kickstarter.

It's done $200 million worldwide, so at the very lest it's not a John Carter style bomb. If they make a stripped down part 4 with just Statham, Snipes and Lundgren and give it some kind of silly high concept, they could do that for about $30 million.

I'm thinking The Expendables ship has sailed. They are going 2 have a hard time selling a fourth one

They sure do love to cheese it up on all the promotional materials.

Seriously, with the way they're all smiling on the Bluray cover you'd swear this was a comedy.

I don't the rating was the problem. Thai film was kind of a mess , but I did enjoy the action. Mel Gibson was awesome. They need to do something different with the concept though. Maybe bring back Willis as a villain with a team of other action stars targeting the expendables

Hahaha, Terry Crews's legs on that cover. Holy s***.

Expendables 3' Producer: We want to go after 10 million who illegally downloaded movie:

http://variety.com/2014/biz/news/ex...on-who-illegally-downloaded-movie-1201308942/

"He estimated that since last week, when they started sending out letters, about 550,000 have been sent. He indicated that they have the IP addresses for millions more and “we will carry on until we get everyone.”

Oooooh, so scary.

:o

I don't the rating was the problem. Thai film was kind of a mess , but I did enjoy the action. Mel Gibson was awesome. They need to do something different with the concept though. Maybe bring back Willis as a villain with a team of other action stars targeting the expendables

They could have simply reworked the script and I think this would've turned out much better. Put the "kids" on Gibson's side and have them face off against Sly's team.

Old School vs. New School.

DONE.

Hahaha, Terry Crews's legs on that cover. Holy s***.

Oooooh, so scary.

:o

Definately interested about this. Speaking hypothetically (of course, cough) I wonder what this would potentially mean to someone in the UK who watched the movie online via Afdah? Lerner says about people who have downloaded the movie - to me that says someone who has physically downloaded the movie. Is there a difference between that and watching it on a streaming site, legally?

Definately interested about this. Speaking hypothetically (of course, cough) I wonder what this would potentially mean to someone in the UK who watched the movie online via Afdah? Lerner says about people who have downloaded the movie - to me that says someone who has physically downloaded the movie. Is there a difference between that and watching it on a streaming site, legally?

"Morally", no. But legally, yes. Streaming it is nothing compared to actually downloading it.

Expendables 4 should just be Trent Mauser and Yin Yang becoming best friends with Kate Hudson and giving her sassy advice on her crazy love life. Shopping montages will transpire.

“Absolutely unequivocally yes,” the star responded when asked whether or not future entries should embrace an R rating. “I believe it was a horrible miscalculation on everyone’s part in trying to reach a wider audience, but in doing such, diminish the violence that the audience expects. I’m quite certain it won’t happen again.”

No ****, Sly. I believe the entire internet said as much long before 3 ever hit theaters.

The violence level wasn't the biggest issue. I quite enjoyed the action in this one.

Harrison Ford sounded like he did that movie high off his @$$!!! And Ronda Rousey was profoundly awful. Folks say Carano can't act?!?! She makes Gina look like Meryl Streep!

:lmao:

Are they actually still making a 4th

I think they made enough money to give it another go. I just want them to do soemthing a little different and bring back action stars , enough with the newcomers. I'm watching the unrated cut and can't tell the difference

So I rented the movie on PS3

as expected a "leave your brain" at the door kind of movie.

Some of the action just whizzed by. Lots of quick cuts

Bandera's humor falls flat

Wished there was more Jet Li

The young group were easily forgetable

Finally saw this last night on BD, it was entertaining, but is the worst one of the series, they should have the violence in. And the young recruits were a waste of time, I wanted to see more of Snipes, Gibson and Arnie than these guys so that whole sequence just should have been scrapped.

2. Remains the best one for me, I hope they. Do another one just to close out the series I a better way. 6.5/10.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"