Greatest "What The Hell!??!?" Moment

<(o_o)> said:
Jason coming up out of the floor fully clothed & in his torn up hockey mask in Jason Goes To Hell when he should have been naked.

I got one better for you. Him being handcuffed to Duke after killing him magically goes away.

thealiasman2000 said:
-the plot of "Ternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind" (I STILL don't undertand what the hell was that movie about)

You're serious? The whole point of that movie was asking the question "Is it better to have no memory of a painful relationship/breakup or to take all the bad memories in stride with the good ones?"

I thought the movie was amazing, really really ****ed up, but still amazing.

When the naked girl walked out on the phone when Bill Murray was waiting for her mom to show up I wasn't "what the hell?" I was more like "WHAT THE F**K!!"

Roughneck said:
Hell in Jason Takes Manhattan he walked across the ocean floor and punched out a shark. I don't think he was afraid of water.

The fear is subconscious. In the real world he is afraid, but can still control it and hence go into the water. In the dream realm you aren't in control of your fears, Freddy is.

The ending to Cabin Fever. Seriously, what the hell...

"Fight Club"---Edward Norton finds out that Tyler Durden is in his head.

Zaed said:
starts hearing the music to The Crying Game :(

i saw this on a date and had no idea what it was. my date was building it up to be a romance movie/tear jerker.

It was. Fergus falls in Love with Dil, despite having being partially responsible for the death of Dil's previous lover. when he finds out Dil's secret, he is too far gone. far enough gone to go jail on Dil's behalf. Its a tear jerker and a romance all rolled into one.

the beginning of goldeneye, bond catching that plane and flying it off...

this used to be my worst thing ever until the coming of charlie's angel's full throttle?

where a tank shoots at a guy with a bazooka and they both are aiming for a truck and they both miss a falling vehicle carrier where the angels are in, then a helicopter fallout out of no where and the three angels manage to get all in and get it working before it crashes.

WHAT THE ****ING HELL INDEED.

:o

i laughed my balls off to that...

-the backstory for Michael Myers in "Halloween 6: Curse of Michael Myers" (Myers is NOT some demon from Hell, he is a normal human. Period.)

-having a spin-off "Elektra" movie, despite her being killed in "Daredevil"

-the very last scene from "Scary Movie 3" (confusing and unfunny)

-the morgue attendant showing up in "Men in Black 2" despite being killed in the previous movie

-the bizarre sight of a ten year old girl played by a 30 year old woman in "Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire" (Moaning Myrtle)

-all the guys zapped by the aliens showing up alive and well in "Chicken Little"

-when Yosemite Sam and Wile E. Coyote use things like dynamite, guns and nuclear weapons against Bugs Bunny and Daffy Duck in "Looney Tunes: Back in Action", instead of using The Dip

-when The Real Ghostbusters, who can take on ANY ghost, get defeated by Stretch, Stinkie and Fatso in "Casper" (NO GHOST CAN BEAT THE GHOSTBUSTERS!)

-Fearless Leader, Boris Badenov and Nstasha Fatale turning from cartoons into human beings, and Rocky and Bullwinkle turning from traditionally-animated cartoons into CGI cartoons in "The Adventures of Rocky and Bullwinkle"

-the whole scene between Ashe Corven and that Jpanese girl played by the yellow Power Ranger in"The Crow: City of Angels"

Odin's Lapdog said:
the beginning of goldeneye, bond catching that plane and flying it off...

this used to be my worst thing ever until the coming of charlie's angel's full throttle?

where a tank shoots at a guy with a bazooka and they both are aiming for a truck and they both miss a falling vehicle carrier where the angels are in, then a helicopter fallout out of no where and the three angels manage to get all in and get it working before it crashes.

WHAT THE ****ING HELL INDEED.

:o

i laughed my balls off to that...

hahahaha i remember watching that scene, WTH!?! They Would have hit the ground in the first 3 seconds.

Super Flight said:
hahahaha i remember watching that scene, WTH!?! They Would have hit the ground in the first 3 seconds.
especially since it takes about two minutes for the propellors to get to a speed where they provide sufficient lift for flight but i guess the general viewing public are unaware of this.

:(:(

Carmine Falcone said:
snap0380.jpg
is that gwen stacey, are they doing the sins past storyline in spidey 3

:eek:

Friday the 13th part VIII, when Jason and that guy are on the roof. The guy keeps punching Jason and he gets tired he then tells Jason to take best shot; he grabs the guy, punches him in the face and knocks his head clean off his body.

And I'm surprised no one mentions the freeze frame in Spider-Man 2.

thealiasman2000 said:
-
-having a spin-off "Elektra" movie, despite her being killed in "Daredevil"

um, she wasn't killed. that was sort of the whole point behind Matt returning to the scene of her death and finding the necklace.

PyroChamber said:
Friday the 13th part VIII, when Jason and that guy are on the roof. The guy keeps punching Jason and he gets tired he then tells Jason to take best shot; he grabs the guy, punches him in the face and knocks his head clean off his body.

And I'm surprised no one mentions the freeze frame in Spider-Man 2.

I think that was to make it purposefully corny, that everything seems too right for it to go on like this.

Odin's Lapdog said:
especially since it takes about two minutes for the propellors to get to a speed where they provide sufficient lift for flight but i guess the general viewing public are unaware of this.

:(:(

hehe yea..... :rolleyes:

hmmm.... maybe the makers thought the viewers would have to have the intelligence of, or below a monkey, for going to see it. So they prolly didnt spend any time in having it make any sence.

the makers would be like saying "well this movies already ****t, aand we just started filming 5 minutes ago! Oh what the hell, lets just get drunk and shoot anything!!"

What are you talking about? That was a kickass monent in a kickass movie!

So you are gonna tell me that John Wayne beating the **** outta the Gremlins was stupid too?

The musical montage in Spider-Man 2,without a doubt.In a good way,though.

In the original "Texas Chainsaw Massacre" when the girl is running through the woods, turns around to see the guy chasing her, then BAM gets blind sided closelined by a low hanging tree branch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"