Green Lantern: The Animated Series - Part 1

the ultimate crime of this series' cancellation is not being able to show sinestro getting the yellow ring and having ron perlman go all out as the evil founder of the sinestro corps.

this x 5000

[YT]8V_nyIfBA7g[/YT]

pE8yoBH.gif

i have to say i wanted to see at least Razor as a Blue lantern , this show was great it is sad that a lot of great shows these days are gettinf cancelled like YJ, GL, Avengers EMH and others like Tron Uprising and maybe Trasformers Prime (not as good) but still like it compared with other shows that just sell toys like Ultimate Spider-man i think that was the problem these didn´t sell toys or merchandise but they were REALLY good shows

there is still hope for a direct to DVD movie or something........

When is this show coming to Netflix

ater volume 2 comes out june 25th i think

I was really, really not a fan of the evil Aya storyline. But that ending really got me. Razer, surprisingly calm and cool in light of what's happened, just flies off completely convinced that Aya's still alive and he will find her. AND THEN THE BLUE RING FOLLOWS! I was perfectly fine with this series being over until that last friggin' moment! :waa:

i think that was the problem these didn´t sell toys or merchandise but they were REALLY good shows
totally man! I was all into " Symbotic Titan" on CN! i read after it got cancelled even with Good ratings! The show didnt have enough toys in it for CN to sell! Aint that Some Bull&^%!! i am sure they will have some with Teen Titans GO! But i ant buying em! BOOOOOO CN for that nonsense!

there are old guys who get up in their footed pajamas eating cereal to watch that S*&% too you know!
Damn Kids!.. and stay off my lawn!!:cwink:

totally man! I was all into " Symbotic Titan" on CN! i read after it got cancelled even with Good ratings! The show didnt have enough toys in it for CN to sell! Aint that Some Bull&^%!! i am sure they will have some with Teen Titans GO! But i ant buying em! BOOOOOO CN for that nonsense!

there are old guys who get up in their footed pajamas eating cereal to watch that S*&% too you know!
Damn Kids!.. and stay off my lawn!!:cwink:
litte kids in the morning
-"oh what is this show with good character development and deep storyline, it sucks"
*changes channel
-"oh see spider-man making jokes, now he is toast , and having a cool bike this is why im talking about"

CN and Toys are the DEVIL!!!! It's always the quality shows that get cancelled and they keep the tripe like Ed, Edd and Eddy, Ben 10 etc! It sickens me to my stomach!!! Would be nice if there were a Cartoon Channel that would keep the shows running but it's not likely ever to happen. It's like as if many of those Animated Shows have a shelf life of up to two Seasons. At least the Clone Wars has made it to 5 Seasons so far and with one more Season remaining!! :(

Disappointing indeed not to see Sinestro become the arch-villain he's eventually to become, and at least we got to see a little Tomar-Re - wish we could have seen more of him though. And could Kyle Rayner have been shoehorned in there somewhere?

Ah well another quality show bites the dust. Hopefully in the future Timm will make an Animated Feature showing whether Razer finds Aya or not?

I prefer it to be a mystery. BTW, Ed Edd and Eddy and Ben 10(even though they're on what, the fourth one now?) are good shows.

A possible return??? This was posted on the Animation Union's Blog:

COULD YOUNG JUSTICE AND GREEN LANTERN THE ANIMATED SERIES RETURN AS CROWDFUNDED PROJECTS?!

Today two separate crowd funding entries for Young Justice and Green Lantern: The Animated Series popped up. The purpose? If enough votes are had, then the next step would be crowdfunding.

If both shows get 2,500 votes, then the funding process will go forward.

As of this article being written, Young Justice is at 32% and Green Lantern: The Animated Series is at 8.2%. These campaigns appear to be, if not backed by Warner Brothers, at least cleared by them.

So it's sort of a KickStarter thing, but apparently being organized by a site called SMGO.

“Young Justice” Finale Top-Rated Cartoon Network Show, “Green Lantern: The Animated Series” Cracks Top Five

http://www.worldsfinestonline.com/2...-lantern-the-animated-series-cracks-top-five/

The finale episode of Green Lantern: The Animated Series “Dark Matter,” which aired Saturday, March 16th, 2013 at 10:00am (ET/PT), brought in an estimated 1.82 million viewers from 1.2 million households. The finale Green Lantern: The Animated Series episode beat out airings of Adventure Time, Regular Show, and Ben 10: Omniverse. The 10:00am (ET/PT) Sunday re-airing of “Dark Matter” on March 17th, 2013 brought in an additional 1.21 million viewers from 800,000 households.

Ugh.

I reckon that would be awesome if audiences could make donations to keep these shows going. I mean some bands do that nowadays such as Marillion over the past 10 years and in return, those that contributed get a lavish Deluxe Edition with a hardbook not to mention your name credited inside too! Also these editions you'll never find available in stores.

mqdefault.jpg

I just want a blu-ray release. Is that too much to ask?

Wow...just watch the last episode and I haven't been this emotional over a cartoon since Optimus Prime died

CN and Disney can both eat a bag of *****. :o

What do you guys expect? Young Justice sells!

I can't believe they're not renewing this series! I'll admit i wasn't the biggest fan of it during the first 5-10 episodes but wow it just got better and better after that point. I did actually prefer this to YJ however I think both ended before their time. GL moreso because at least YJ got two 26 episode seasons where we got one 26 episode season split in half.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"