Green Arrow series in the works at The CW - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats right, The original comic book FIRESTORM was made up of Ronnie Raymond and Martin Stein.
On B:TB&TB they combine Jason Rusch with Ronnie Raymond to form FIRESTORM.

i though ARROW was a drk knight verision of green arrow wher does a nuclear powered merlin like firestorm come in?

^ He isn't coming in.

if they do, he'll be realistic. Like, made out of tech or something.

I don't think he will be appearing anytime soon. His stepmum looks 25.

Read that news a little while ago sounds cool if that leads to one/both dues who become firestorm in comics to the show. But that doesn't mean oh look we are going to have this hero appear in this said episode. I took it more the writers wanted to toss in another dc universe nod. Which could be expanded on at a later point. Like sv did in its pilot with article on death of ollie parents. If we where to get firestorm down the road could be cool.plus another thing who knows if by time episode airs maybe the character name could be changed. If they don't have rights to use firestorm characters. Or the producers changed things.

It would be the the first time Firestorm's been in live action. It would be good if it happens, but I'm not holding my breath. I half expect them to bring back
Justin Hartley as Aquaman thogh.

If hartley guest stars I wouldn't want to see him as a hero or villain character. I rather him be just a regular guy and of course do some winks to sv fans of him being a ga.

Episode 4 title change:
http://www.greenarrowtv.com/arrow-episode-4-title-change-cover-page-an-innocent-man/11411
Arrow Episode 4 Title Change & Cover Page: “An Innocent Man ”

CRAIG BYRNE

The title of the fourth episode of Arrow, previously broken here on GreenArrowTV last week, has changed.

Originally titled “Salvage,” the new title is “An Innocent Man.” The episode is written by Moira Kirland & Lana Cho, and it will be directed by Vince Misiano. To prove this new title is legit, we can exclusively share with you the title page for Episode 4. Enjoy!

You can read more [non-ruining] spoilers for Arrow at the GreenArrowTV Arrow Spoilers Page.
arrow4-791x1024.jpg

Wait...so this show sucks/is going to suck right? Is it out yet? Is it true Deathstroke is in it?

Wait...so this show sucks/is going to suck right? Is it out yet? Is it true Deathstroke is in it?

How would we know? But early reviews of the pilot have been glowing.
No.
Yes.

Ya we don't know how the show will be since we are still a few months from airing. But it has been getting good postive buzz. And yes we will see deathstroke some point. His mask shows up in the pilot. Ans yes at least for now he has a painted on mask ie like miltiary folks do. Will he upgrade to a full real mask later who knows.

One of the worst films of all time was on ITV2 last night, and as bad as it is I did notice one thing that actually kinda works and could be a better mask for Ollie in the long run (but darker green of course)

the-riddler.jpg

Batman Forever isn't completely terrible.

B&R, however, is. :o

Nice banners, and I still hope the paint idea is just a early work idea for a few episodes. Then ollie develops a better cover.

Holy **** he does have a mask and its painted on! That uber cool!! I'm ready to give my body and soul to this show.

That interview is good, although I'm concerned that Katie has read any GA books and is making up her own backstory for the character.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"