Green Arrow series in the works at The CW - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like I might have to check out this series after all

For those that missed it in the last thread...

TV Line:
Arrow Hits Bullseye, Nabs John Barrowman

The CW’s Arrow has made an impressive addition to its quiver.

Torchwood star John Barrowman is joining the cast of The CW’s new superhero drama in a recurring role, TVLine has confirmed.

According to EW.com, which first broke the news, Barrowman will play a character known as “Well Dressed Man,” a wealthy acquaintance of the Queen family and a prominent figure in Starling City.

Arrow premieres Wednesday, Oct. 10, at 8/7c, leading into Supernatural.

Ohhh. He's the guy with that creepy line from that Shark movie that's popular on Youtube.

Just saw the news about john nabbing recurring role. Can't wait to see if its a comics character or a new character. Liked him in doctor who.

What, people have a problem with Barrowman now? :o

Ohhh. He's the guy with that creepy line from that Shark movie that's popular on Youtube.
I had no idea what you were talking about so I just had to Google it. No regrets. :funny:

Ya I don't see what's wrong with the actor. And we have no clue his role in arrow or how he will be. So why fret.

What, people have a problem with Barrowman now? :o

As an actor... yeah.

I think he belongs in a pantomime and no where else. He was truly awful in Desperate Housewives.

I'm sure he's a lovely guy though...

Promo Poster

It was only a matter of time before they went shirtless to sell this thing. Smallville did the same thing back in the first season.

Oooh. That's a bad poster. Still excited for the show though.

Barrowman is my favorite addition to this cast so far. Loved him in Dr. Who, loved him in Torchwood, and who knows what the hell he's going to do in Arrow. He's apparently filming now, so expect him to appear in Episode 5 or 6 now.

I can't wait to see this pilot at fanexpo in a week if my friend doesn't ditch me.

553929_148678045270236_2087289901_n.jpg

I'm not saying anything, but some people who've seen the pilot love the poster because the battle scars are a huge point in the pilot, that helps with Oliver's transformation and promoting that will help people understand the pilot.

Poster makes him look like a generic archer who gets into a lot of scraps.

I hope over the course of the series his mood lightens up.

Very disappointed in the poster, feels like a generic CW show, which it might end up being.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"