Guardians of the Galaxy Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3: General Discussion & Speculation Thread

That is going to be a funny cameo. :D

Drax and Mantis are hilarious together.

Wonder if Gunn will promote this film? When this comes out he should be already very involved with DC Studio, I can imagine reporters asking more questions on his progress with DC than the movie itself.

I'm sure he'll be contractually obligated to promote the film, plus he'll probably be excited about it. Also, post-production of movies tends to get surprisingly close to the release date.

Wonder if Gunn will promote this film? When this comes out he should be already very involved with DC Studio, I can imagine reporters asking more questions on his progress with DC than the movie itself.
He should.

I imagine he'd say something to the effect of " I'm excited about my position there, and we're hard at work, but I'm here to talk guardians." He'll be trained enough to swerve the conversation lol

I checked the dates, when the first teaser trailers dropped for other May releases:
Civil War: 11/26/15
Guardians Vol. 2: 12/4/16
Infinity War: 11/29/17
Endgame: 12/7/18
Black Widdow: 12//3/19
Multiverse of Madness: 12/15/21 or 12/22/21

So it’s likely that a first teaser for Guardians will drop before Christmas.
Window would be between 11/23 till 12/22

Promoting 2 movies at a time has happened before (AIW and BP1, CM and AEG, BW and Shang Chi, Shang Chi and Eternals)
It would make sense to start the promotion a few days/weeks after the Holiday Special dropped.

My guess is 12/5/22

Well I hope they don't wait til February 2023...

We only got 1 Mcu film trailer attached to Wakanda Forever.

It has been announced that Marvel will do something related to GotG Vol. 3 at CCXP next week, so we might see a trailer then.

perfect time coinciding with the theatrical release of Avatar 2

The Guardians of the Galaxy Holiday Special was fun to watch, had me chuckling at Drax and Mantis adventure

He absolutely will.

This is gonna be very emotional. The Guardians film are some of my favorites in the MCU. Just love what Gunn has done. I’m ready, but also not ready haha.

Last edited:
I hate that many marvel films since like 2014 have this ugly ass, gray/white sky it’s so annoying. That said this movie looks like it’ll be good yet make me angry and perhaps cry. Rocket is my fave and things ain’t looking good for him.

Last edited:
I really hope this is better than Vol 2. That one was so disappointing

I know there isn't really much precedent for it, but I kind of hope Lylla sticks around for a bit.

I hate that many marvel films since like 2014 have this ugly ass, gray/white sky it’s so annoying. That said this movie looks like it’ll be good yet make me angry and perhaps cry. Rocket is my fave and things ain’t looking good for him.

The trailer was awesome, but I agree about the colors.

It has a washed out, grey-ish feel and certainly missing the awesome colors that distinguished Vol.1 and Vol.2 from the rest of the MCU.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"