Age of Ultron Guesses on Andy Serkis' character?

Gifford

Civilian
Reaction score
I want to say he's Ulysses Klaw since he looks the part and could fit into the context of the story. Klaw could supply Ultron with Vibranium and it would make sense to begin laying groundwork for the eventual Black Panther movie.

I want to say he's Ulysses Klaw since he looks the part and could fit into the context of the story. Klaw could supply Ultron with Vibranium and it would make sense to begin laying groundwork for the eventual Black Panther movie.

No doubt in my mind that he's klaw

I would bet everything I got he's playing Klaw.

klawulysses2.jpg

Yup, I'd bet on Klaw. Hopefully there's even more depth to this character appearing!

Great move on casting if Serkis turns out to be Klaw.

I can't think of any other character he'd be, not that that rules out other possibilities though.

Open for thought: Doctor Stephen Strange? :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot:

Open for thought: Doctor Stephen Strange? :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot:

That's what I thought for a quick second

But comparing his look and Klaw from the comics.... yep, he's most definitely playing him.

He does have a pretty distinctive looking beard.

tumblr_inline_ndvnxfcwHj1r7nf16_zpskstv6ds6.gif

I'm under that impression as well: at this rate, he could be ANYONE. IM'm dying to know who he's playing!!! I've been waiting A LONG TIME to see him do a live action role again: his work in motion capture is unparalleled, and probably is a working collaboration with Spader and Ruffalo. But his gifts as an actor alone are extremely underrated: he's one of the most gifted actors I've ever seen when you watch him put his all into some of his earlier indies, and performances alone as Smeagol and Ceasar. Andy deserves to be recognized as Andy, is the broadest way I should put it: very excited. :woot:

[YT]XM9Pvfq1KhE[/YT]

My first guess is Klaw, but maaaan would it be the best thing ever if he were Dr. Strange!

Andy Serkis is a criminally underrated actor (an actor who got robbed out of a few Oscar nominations as Gollum, and will get snubbed again for his work in the new Planet of the Apes movie). I'd LOVE to see him get top billing in a blockbuster movie!

My first guess is Klaw, but maaaan would it be the best thing ever if he were Dr. Strange!

Andy Serkis is a criminally underrated actor (an actor who got robbed out of a few Oscar nominations as Gollum, and will get snubbed again for his work in the new Planet of the Apes movie). I'd LOVE to see him get top billing in a blockbuster movie!

EXACTLY! It's unconstitutional: he's just amazing.

The look of the character and the fact that vibranium is going to play a huge roll, would lead one to believe it has to be Klaw.

I'm not sure if he is Klaw but he would be an intriguing choice.

I actually think he might be someone in the ww2 flashbacks.

I do think it is Klaw and there are many things in the trailer hinting at a Black Panther movie. Ultron has to get the vibranium from somewhere or someone.

I'm under that impression as well: at this rate, he could be ANYONE. IM'm dying to know who he's playing!!! I've been waiting A LONG TIME to see him do a live action role again: his work in motion capture is unparalleled, and probably is a working collaboration with Spader and Ruffalo. But his gifts as an actor alone are extremely underrated: he's one of the most gifted actors I've ever seen when you watch him put his all into some of his earlier indies, and performances alone as Smeagol and Ceasar. Andy deserves to be recognized as Andy, is the broadest way I should put it: very excited. :woot:

[YT]XM9Pvfq1KhE[/YT]

Did you see his Ian Dury movie Sex & Drugs & Rock N'Roll?

Serkis was great as Ian Dury in that film.

I have no idea who Klaw is, but with a name like Ulysses, I approve :funny:

(Seriously, who is this guy?)

A Black Panther villain, who is a physicist that steals vibranium and kills T'Chaka.

I agree, Serkis looks so much like Klaw there its unreal and with the vibranium/Wakanda connection then it just makes sense.

However, since Silvermoth suggested that he might be someone in the WW2 flashbacks I wonder if he could in fact be Professor Phineas T. Horton and that we get to see the origin of the 'Synthetic Man'/Human Torch that we saw in the First Avenger, thus laying the groundwork for the body that Ultron uses to then create Vision?

If he's Klaw, they better have signed him to a second movie (one involving a certain Black Panther).

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"