• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Guillermo and Doug Jones at Fango Con ...

Hellmistress

Civilian
Reaction score
Just to let you know that GdT and Dougie will both be attending the Fangoria's Weekend of Horrors in Burbank, CA, June 2nd - 4th 2006.

http://creationent.com/cal/dod.htm

They'll be presenting about 4 minutes of PAN'S LABYRINTH, raffling a piece of production art and doing a Q & A, which no doubt will mean HBII:TGA questions will arise. If anybody's going, it might be fun to call in and have a look.

EDIT: Looks like they'll be there Saturday June 3rd, if anyone's thinking of going.

HM

was it me or did the first hellboy sort of suck? Guillermo is a genius but overall the film was just sort of flat, no?

jrd550 said:
was it me or did the first hellboy sort of suck? Guillermo is a genius but overall the film was just sort of flat, no?

While there were some pacing issues and deviations from the comics that I didn't care for, I found the movie excellent. I cannot wait for the sequel. (Or Pan's Labyrinth, as a matter of fact.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"