Hablas en espanol? Help...

Silverstein

Superhero
Reaction score
I need to introduce myself for spanish and I'm not good with it. Someone help.

I need to introduce myself using ser. So medium black hair. Brown eyes. Average height. Describe what I'm wearing (my shirt is black, my sneakers are red, my pants are blue). Using llevar.

Also my public speaking teacher screams "d0^che bag". You know that cocky face that professors have where it's like "Yeah. I'm gonna fail you I don't like the way you look. Screw your efforts and skill"?

Hola, mi nombre es _____
yo tengo pelo negro, hojos cafes, soy de statura normal
tengo puesto una camisa negra, mis zapatos son rojos y mis pantalones son azules

Gracias

eso esta bien pero el tiene que usar las palabras ser y llevar.

Up there, El ASESINO (¡título listo!) tells masamune that you wanted to use SER and LLEVAR to introduce yourself and what you're wearing.

My Spanish is only halfway decent, but I would just make these changes and additions:

Hola, mi nombre es _____.
Soy de _______ y soy ____ años de edad.

Soy un estudiante con pelo negro, ojos cafés, y soy de statura normal. Llevo puesto una camisa negra, zapatos rojos y pantalones azules.

¿Otras preguntas? Muchísimas Gracias!

eso esta bien pero el tiene que usar las palabras ser y llevar.
Sounds like he says: "That's good, but he needed to use the words SER and LLEVAR".

-TNC

T-N-S, L-P-P, B-N, T-S-O

if you know spanish, spell these letters in english

a ver quien le entiende

learn%20spanish%20lyric%20book.GIF

T-N-S, L-P-P, B-N, T-S-O

if you know spanish, spell these letters in english

a ver quien le entiende
I've been studying Spanish for almost 2 months. I just can't figure out "L-P-P".

-TNC

THEY TOOKURR THREADSSS! :cmad:

Somebody is gonna tell you to say something stupid just to **** you up in class. And since I'm not good at spanish, it won't be me unfortunately. :csad:

Thanks everyone! Well Terry, I know enough spanish to go "ooohhh!" when it's helpful. And..."Um" when it's anything else.

Que bueno, un lugar por practicar mi espanol horrible!

Spanish= sexy
German= angry
Russian= like you're going to steal my "vissiles" and AK's
Chinese= genius
Japanese= racist
African= funny
Canadian= eh?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members