Halo Fan Thread

I can't wait until my 360 comes back (I sent it out today, it has an E47). How long does it usually take?

I got ODST & might be getting MW2 this week. I wanna try out Waypoint too.

Bungie had said they'd not be doing anything for Reach this year...

I can't wait until my 360 comes back (I sent it out today, it has an E47). How long does it usually take?

I got ODST & might be getting MW2 this week. I wanna try out Waypoint too.
Mine took about a week and a half to return after my RROD

I thought the first episode of Halo Legends was incredibly awesome. It had exactly what you want to see in anything Halo. A spartan being a bad ass. I look forward to the other installments

i cant wait for next year! Halo Legends and Reach! im sure you play as the Chief in Halo Reach for a few reasons....there are 5 spartans shown on the advertisement for it...Coincidentally, Johns squad was 5 spartans. John, Sam, Kelly, Linda and Fred. Im almost 100 percent sure at the end it will be only John and will lead into Halo CE

i cant wait for next year! Halo Legends and Reach! im sure you play as the Chief in Halo Reach for a few reasons....there are 5 spartans shown on the advertisement for it...Coincidentally, Johns squad was 5 spartans. John, Sam, Kelly, Linda and Fred. Im almost 100 percent sure at the end it will be only John and will lead into Halo CE
I don´t.
I don´t think Halo: Reach has anything to do with Fall of the Reach except for the setting.
Sure, MC might appear as a npc, but that´s it.
My reasoning for it....a couple of months ago it was stated that Halo 4 is in the making, will be a lauching title like Halo was (that´s why i still believe that the next Xbox will come in 2011) and it will be the return of Master Chief

On other news, as anyone watched the second episode, The Duel?
Amazing...simply amazing, all focused on the Elite and explaining the role of the Arbiter, why it went from a great rank to a shameful one.
All very samurai like....

I'm sure they meant Reach is number 4. And I think Reach will have to do with The Fall of Reach, makes sense, doesn't it.

I'm sure they meant Reach is number 4. And I think Reach will have to do with The Fall of Reach, makes sense, doesn't it.

Yeah I think that's the case. At the end of the teaser trailer don't you see the 4 Spartans from the book?

This is what he is talking about. Just speculation at the moment though.
halo-reach.jpg

guess.jpg

(This is not my poorly done Pic by the way.LOL.)

Last edited:
For some reason, I think the one on the far left is an Elite. Though, I doubt we'll have a good guy Elite in this one. I hope it doesn't stop us from playing as them in multiplayer though. I've been using Elites alot lately.

Have to say.... Not as hype creating as i thought it would be.... But it had a fair few interesting clues in it.

Mention of Pagasi.... the place where all but 2 Spartan III's died..... and the variations in the armour we saw...... along with the Ospray-like aircraft....

Awesome. More Halo. I want to see Gameplay before I make any judgements

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"