The Dark Knight Harley Quinn

Well i have seen this chick in a few movies and she has always reminded me of harley .. her voice and looks.. Leslie Mann is her name. you may remember her from 40 Year Old Virgin, Big Daddy, and the new movie Knocked up.

Just a thought.

Leslie.jpg

I would pick Rachel McAdams, because I would pick her for just about any hot chick role, but she'd never accept the role.

How about Sara Paxton?

aqua02250616.jpg

She may be too young, but I think she can pull it off as a young Harley Quinn.

If Harley is in the movie, they're going to have to make a drastic change to her attire. She can't go running around in a jester suit.

If Harley is in the movie, they're going to have to make a drastic change to her attire. She can't go running around in a jester suit.

Two steps ahead of you, Mr.Socko! Harley should wear clothes with red and black features and don on some boxing gloves!!!

I love Zooey Deschanel, but, as far as I'm concerned, Brittany Murphy IS Harley Quinn.

I think Brittany Murphy would be a great Harley too!

Jenny Mccarthy or Kirsten Bell would probably work best.

I was watching Attack of the Show and they mentioned a rumor about Harley appearing in TDK. I was pretty sure they sited http://www.comicbookresources.com
as the source but I can't find anything on there.

Did anyone else see this and knows where the original article is?

I don't even remember what they said exactly. The article seemed to indicate it would be Dr. Harley, not sidekick Harley in some way interacting with Joker.
I know, incredibly vague. That's why I want to read the article.

Anyway, if this has been addressed already, feel free to delete.

they gotta have her no?... even if its just a normal woman.

I know some might hate me for it, but I absolutely loathe and detest the character of Harley Quinn. It was a tolerable evil for the occasionally campy BTAS, but I simply can't imagine a Joker the likes of DKR, Arkham Asylum or The Killing Joke hanging out with another clown-girl insistent on calling him "puddin'", precisely the reason why she will not, nor is supposed to be in TDK.

Hummm, I would have figured it was some poor bank teller that gets kidnapped, then suffering from a sicker version of Stockholm Syndrome, she finds herself falling for the Joker.

I know some might hate me for it, but I absolutely loathe and detest the character of Harley Quinn. It was a tolerable evil for the occasionally campy BTAS, but I simply can't imagine a Joker the likes of DKR, Arkham Asylum or The Killing Joke hanging out with another clown-girl insistent on calling him "puddin'", precisely the reason why she will not, nor is supposed to be in TDK.

I hate you.

FYI - Harley is a bad kisser.

Of course I am ignoring the fact she was not apart of the Batman Universe until decades after I appeared on the silver (and small) screen.

Harley is awesome, and i love the idea of a brief cameo at the end of TDK. Just something to set up for a later film, when she breaks Joker out.

Harley is a fun character - but she is also a great way to show us more of the Jokers personality. That is why I want her more than anything.

harley should be a muscle chick to beat the **** out of Batman... that would be an awesome thing to see

Is there any truth to this ? i doubt it but i think Harley can be adapted,has she ever been written more seriously in the comic or has she always been done as comedic sidekick loon ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"