Has Cyclops' fate been revealed?

Nell2ThaIzzay

Avenger
Reaction score
I'm only making a new thread for this because I don't want to read through other threads, and get hit with other spoilers that I don't want to know.

But with the recent reveals of the novelizations, I guess, I've seen some reaction towards Cyclops' fate... but I don't know what's going on. Honestly, this whole situation seems to be raising more questions than answers, which I like.

But I've seen some people seemingly upset over Cyclops' dying, but I also saw some replies "My hopes for Cyclops are raising"

So I must ask, without revealing any other spoilers, has Cyclops' fate been revealed? And if so, does he die, or live?

Damn it Nell, I thought you had something concrete for Cyclops living! :p

Seriously, I'm just gonna wait till I see the movie. No sense in *****ing aboaut something that you don't know what's going to happen.

Unlike some, I believe Cyclop's fate was revealed last year when the script was leaked. Since then, I think most of the new information has just confirmed the obvious. He dies at the lake and never comes back. I believed this last year and I believe it now. I haven't hear one decent argument that explains why he would miraculously come back in the final. He dies. Period.

One book says he lives(Novel), one book says he dies(Junior Novel). So either way it has been revealed, we just don't know for sure.

the_scream said:
Unlike some, I believe Cyclop's fate was revealed last year when the script was leaked. Since then, I think most of the new information has just confirmed the obvious. He dies at the lake and never comes back. I believed this last year and I believe it now. I haven't hear one decent argument that explains why he would miraculously come back in the final. He dies. Period.

I'm going to disagree. Heavily disagree. But honestly, I don't feel like getting into it right now. :p

in other words, jr novel came out... it's basicaly AICN script .. he gets demolecularized and is not seen or heard from again

PWN3R RANGER said:
One book says he lives(Novel), one book says he dies(Junior Novel). So either way it has been revealed, we just don't know for sure.

Okay, so then the question has still not been 100% confirmed one way or another?

the jr novel has been confirmed, there are scans of it out there. but has the novel been confirmed ?

The Novel says he lives? What was he doing?

if the novel says he lives, then ill lean toward the perminant dying being in the X3 movie.

*cough*x2novel*cough*

That is just what I've read on here, I could be wrong.

i think only someone mentions that in the novel he's alive but its basically his word .. at least the junior novel have scans of it out and multiple people confirming its results

PWN3R RANGER, your avy brings a whole new meaning to the phrase "go go power ranger !"

If Jean was just blind at the end of the X2 novel, shouldn't the X3 novel start with her alive and just blind?

Well it still sounds inconclusive then (not the validity of the Jr. Novel, but Cyclops' fate)

I plan on seeing this movie 5 times straight:

Midnight showing, opening day, Saturday, Sunday, and Memorial Day (my birthday)

Killing Cyclops is about the only thing that could stop me from pursuing that. And trust me, I really wanna see this movie 5 times straight.

^^ thats like " powerrangers afterdark right there"

Yeah, what do you think PWN3r ranger means?...;)

cyke93 said:
PWN3R RANGER, your avy brings a whole new meaning to the phrase "go go power ranger !"
hilarious! And, yes! I agree! It's the Marv Albert of Power Rangers...

lol PR, your power ranger sig is amazing, it's like the storm trooper thing

Nell2ThaIzzay said:
I'm only making a new thread for this because I don't want to read through other threads, and get hit with other spoilers that I don't want to know.

But with the recent reveals of the novelizations, I guess, I've seen some reaction towards Cyclops' fate... but I don't know what's going on. Honestly, this whole situation seems to be raising more questions than answers, which I like.

But I've seen some people seemingly upset over Cyclops' dying, but I also saw some replies "My hopes for Cyclops are raising"

So I must ask, without revealing any other spoilers, has Cyclops' fate been revealed? And if so, does he die, or live?

Insofar as Cyke's fate goes, I don't see much hope for this incarnation. I've already moved on to hoping for other incarnations, like a sci-fi network live series... Surely we could get enough people interested to do it, if the WB can do Smallville.... I still hope the movie will contain many things worth seeing, but I'm afeared studio politics has reigned... just my opinion, of course....

at the very end of the movie, they all think he's dead, then he walks into the mansion eating a biggo bucket of KFC fried chicken....and he wonders why everyone's so sad....

They're in the main thread about the Junior novel. Quite a few scans in there with some critical scenes.

If one person comes in here and gives the 'illusion' theory I'm going to throw my mouse at the wall.

axex said:
If Jean was just blind at the end of the X2 novel, shouldn't the X3 novel start with her alive and just blind?

I was also wondering about that! The novels are not consistent with each other which is quite dumb IMO!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"