Has Cyclops' fate been revealed?

Sunstar said:
I was also wondering about that! The novels are not consistent with each other which is quite dumb IMO!

Could these inconsistencies be nothing but a nig Red Herring to play with our minds to keep us guessing up until the movie premiere?

Sunstar said:
I was also wondering about that! The novels are not consistent with each other which is quite dumb IMO!

Without knowing the process of how these novelisations get made we can only guess as to why they wind up being different from each other or the film itself, but from the X2 example that wasn't any deliberate mis-direction, Claremont simply finished his book before Singer revised the ending as they were still shooting.

With the kids novel it does seem to be based on the earlier script we first heard about last year, and the adult novel may well be based on a later one. Whatever the case neither book is nesessarily accurate to the film regardless. It's only when reports come in from anyone seeing a pre-release screening (which will probably be soon enough) we will know for sure.

Avalanche said:
They're in the main thread about the Junior novel. Quite a few scans in there with some critical scenes.

If one person comes in here and gives the 'illusion' theory I'm going to throw my mouse at the wall.
It's an illusion. :D :up:

In all seriousness, Simon did say that Chris deviated from the script a little bit, but he was kept up to date on every change to the script so we'r=ll just have to wait until May 25th to find out which novel was right

Whether or not i am just trying to delude myself or not aside, i dont think that Cyclops will end up how we all think he will (i.e. dead). with all the revelations in the junior novel threads it justseems like there are too many overhauls in the current roster. time will tell.

on another note - i have booked my tickets to see x3 - thursday 25th at 8.10 - i am well excited

Cool. I can't book mine yet cos my dad has this card saying that I'm his carer and I get into the cinema for free :up:

I dont mind the paying (although the fact it is in the West End means that i am paying £12.50 per ticket and i am dragging my brothers and am paying for them too...). im hoping it'll be worth it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"