Have any Odd fears or pet peeves?

pennywise.jpg

I fear getting captured and tortured...Prisoner of War style. This is the only true fear I can think of that brings a feeling of dread along with it. All the usual fears, like heights and all the rest don't make me feel hopeless. But just thinking of being in a room with a 2 or 3 strangers looking to cause me bodily harm scares the sanity out of me. Watching movies like Hanoi Hilton, Reservoir Dogs and even the small scene in Three Kings where Mark Wahlberg gets tortured gives me chills. And watching the beheadings of contractors by terrorists makes me nauseous. Just thinking of waterboarding makes me want to smoke a cigarette to calm down. So, I think its safe to say that I don't really dig torture too much.

Aw, torture would friggin suck. I'm curious about waterboarding though. Just to see if it's really THAT stressful.

ever chew alluminum foil...

it annoys me that i cant handle that.

Aw, torture would friggin suck. I'm curious about waterboarding though. Just to see if it's really THAT stressful.

Step 1: Next time you're taking a shower...close your eyes, turn the water to cold and open your mouth right underneath the shower head.

Step 2: See how long you can last without pulling away.

Step 1: Next time you're taking a shower...close your eyes, turn the water to cold and open your mouth right underneath the shower head.

Step 2: See how long you can last without pulling away.

Aaah, I was getting waterboarding confused with Chinese water torture. The drowning sensation would be crazy; but the dripping intrigues me.

Fear: Pain, spider, animals that move fast.

Peeves:
People who don't turn their car headlights on in the dusk.
People in front of me driving under the speed limit in fast zones and upon passing them speed in slow zones.
The sound of a fork/knife across a plate.
Chewing noises when people eat.
Stupid people in movie theatres.

People leaning over to see something in the heigths. I just can't stand it, I fall out of fear, specially if kids.

Grades. School, college, whatever grades!!!!!!! its like my life success and happiness, my value as a person depended of how good my grades are!!!

Blood doesn't phase me. What's worse is the sight of my own blood doesn't phase me at all.

No, what's worse is that I kind of like the sight of blood. I think it's a pretty color. :dry:

I do however have a phobia of telephones. I hate talking on them. :o

I don't like leaving messages on answering machines.

i've never been afraid of snakes and spiders really. i mean, some are ugly and gross me out..and some can kill me. but they dont necessarily frighten me. i'm more afraid of rodents/small mammals like rabbits, hamsters, gerbils, mice, rats etc. it's something about their little beady eyes creeps me out, and not knowing where their buckteeth are.

Not even gonna say who that thing reminds me of....but I think you all know :o

I fear spiders, specifically because there are SO DAMN MANY in my apartment and I've yet to build up a fear-resistance to them. And they always crawl on the bed, too.

I fear fundies. Well, not really 'fear,' but pity.

I effing hate small, dark, lockable spaces that are just big enough for me to fit in. I'm kind of claustrophopic, which leads me to...

My innate hatred of people shoving their hands in my face. I've given someone a sore jaw for that more than once.

I've also got this thing about extreme darkness, where I can't see or here a anything at all, and I wake up inside a place I don't know, like a guest room or something.

I hate stuff in clear drinks.

PET PEEVES?

Just two words: Soldja Boy.

"Gotta walk like that to be a soldja girl, and youuuu....YOUYOUYOUYOUYOU!!!!112!!!!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"