Having a hard time...

Chief275

Civilian
Reaction score
figuring out what Harry will look like. What the hey is a snow suit? Anyone got a pic that they think would resemble anything we have heard, rumor-wise? Harry's costume is bugging me more than it probably should...

me too....i have no clue what to even envision...

the alley shot was pretty accurate to the Q&A wasn't it? mostly black... maybe the gloves weren't black but he is GG2... so I would assume he has a touch of green... (the gloves kinda looked green)... he just didn't have the goggles and mouth piece on... and the swords were missing... maybe they fell off after the battle with Spidey

gg2manip.jpg
this is what someone did in the fanart and manips thread. it's based off the Q & A.

On the spider-man dvd on the second disc there are some concept goblin art.Someone should post those pictures on here,because there is one that fits the description pretty good.

GoldGoblin said:
On the spider-man dvd on the second disc there are some concept goblin art.Someone should post those pictures on here,because there is one that fits the description pretty good.
i have the dvd i'll check it out in a lil while now it's time fo FOOD!!

GGVenomSandman said:
yeah this was posted by Gold Goblin in the manips thread
Multimed.jpg

That's the pic I been talking about for the last 5 months and asking if anyone could post it. People kept ignoring me. I never go in the manip thread, because I never thought it would be posted in the manip thread. Thanks for posting it Gold Goblin.

baby%20one%20piece%201a.jpg

here's Harry's snow suites. he has 4 just incase one gets destroyed in battle, and also he likes to change his style every now and then...:rolleyes:

THIS RUMOR IS STUPID!

I figured they were talking about something more like this style, which wouldn't be that bad looking.

evs_bj2_front_600.jpg

^oooooo battery powered heating, thats a top of the line model :D

i thought it was like the kind of suits the skiers in the olympics wear like the super g downhill thay have the funny looking helmets and bell bottom legs.

Sean Adisano said:
^oooooo battery powered heating, thats a top of the line model :D

I just ment in terms of looks that it was what they (who' ever put that rumor out about the snowboard suit, not that i think is true) were talking about, not just like a winter coat, some thing that looks like it ment give some protection.

GGVenomSandman said:
gg2manip.jpg
this is what someone did in the fanart and manips thread. it's based off the Q & A.

Seeing this manip makes me feel better about that possibility

maninthechair said:
Seeing this manip makes me feel better about that possibility

Dang that's a sweet manip... hope we get something cool instead Snow Black/Green and the seven dwarfs

12-14-05-01f.jpg

That's a gore-tex ski/snowboard suit, kinda look like the fuzzy alley pic we got, white feet and all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunStorm333
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"