Raimi is SCREWING with us

Wesyeed said:
If my theory is correct ;) it'll be handled similarly to the fly. check it out if you haven't seen it. Jeff Goldblum is the man.

In it, he gets genetically merged with a bug (i know spiders aren't insects but close enough ya know...) and develops powers from it. Climb walls and stuff.

Over time his body starts to break down though and he becomes a huge fly-like creature that bursts out of his body like in alien. That's why I think that parker may have a similar problem but instead of the fly like creature, and all that about his body breaking down, he'll develop a evil personality and create venom like a spider. That venom will literally be venom, an evil version of himself that tries to take over his body and starts doing evil things, drugs, and drinking, and hating everyone.... ...ahem... then he'll be struggling with a way to rid himself of it. I'm still not sure how but maybe he'll bite topher and inject him with his venom? I don't know my point is that maybe the suit we got is the final suit, and isn't some gooey alien thing clinging to him and creating a new costume but just like superman 3, a darker dirty version of his original one...

:eek: :eek:

"This Concludes Our Testing of the Emergency KISS YOUR ASS GOODBYE IF THIS HAPPENS Test of the Emergency OMG Broadcast System".

Had this been a real test... I... would of "puked" ;) :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"