Raimi is SCREWING with us

DarkSuperman

Sidekick
Reaction score
I've been reading a lot of reports about the spiderman movie, many of them seem to have the fans in an uproar. Mostly over the Spiderman/Venom costume. I don't claim to be an expert on the inner workings of Sam Raimi's mind, but it stands to reason 99.9% of everything you hear is probably fake.

I seem to recall a certain make up artists saying that harry will be having effects make up. As in prostetic stuff similar to the orcs in LotR. That's what effects make up really is. I seriously doubt, the GG will rock a "Snow Suit" I mean come on...give them some credit. Spiderman is really the one comic book franchise I don't have to worry about. I know they're going to do their thing. As for the Black Spiderman suit...we haven't even seen the flick for all we know the symbiote EVOLVES into the white spider symbol VENOM costume that we all know and love the longer petey wears it. Any number of things could be argued on that point. Remember in Superman III when his costume steadily grew darker as he turned more and more evil?

Anyway, you get what I mean...holla back and tell me what'chu think. :supes:

If my theory is correct ;) it'll be handled similarly to the fly. check it out if you haven't seen it. Jeff Goldblum is the man.

In it, he gets genetically merged with a bug (i know spiders aren't insects but close enough ya know...) and develops powers from it. Climb walls and stuff.

Over time his body starts to break down though and he becomes a huge fly-like creature that bursts out of his body like in alien. That's why I think that parker may have a similar problem but instead of the fly like creature, and all that about his body breaking down, he'll develop a evil personality and create venom like a spider. That venom will literally be venom, an evil version of himself that tries to take over his body and starts doing evil things, drugs, and drinking, and hating everyone.... ...ahem... then he'll be struggling with a way to rid himself of it. I'm still not sure how but maybe he'll bite topher and inject him with his venom? I don't know my point is that maybe the suit we got is the final suit, and isn't some gooey alien thing clinging to him and creating a new costume but just like superman 3, a darker dirty version of his original one...

Wesyeed said:
If my theory is correct ;) it'll be handled similarly to the fly. check it out if you haven't seen it. Jeff Goldblum is the man.

In it, he gets genetically merged with a bug (i know spiders aren't insects but close enough ya know...) and develops powers from it. Climb walls and stuff.

Over time his body starts to break down though and he becomes a huge fly-like creature that bursts out of his body like in alien. That's why I think that parker may have a similar problem but instead of the fly like creature, and all that about his body breaking down, he'll develop a evil personality and create venom like a spider. That venom will literally be venom, an evil version of himself that tries to take over his body and starts doing evil things, drugs, and drinking, and hating everyone.... ...ahem... then he'll be struggling with a way to rid himself of it. I'm still not sure how but maybe he'll bite topher and inject him with his venom? I don't know my point is that maybe the suit we got is the final suit, and isn't some gooey alien thing clinging to him and creating a new costume but just like superman 3, a darker dirty version of his original one...

^dude . . . you just gave us a synopsis on "The Fly"!!?? :confused:

anyway . . . I think that Raimi is totally fuakin w/ us . . . he's known to do so in the past, and even had Kirsten Dunst 'spill' the beans on imaginary villains prior to the release of SM2.

He's also been quoted as saying to let out too much info so ahead of the actual release would ruin it all . . . the movie would get cold if it was hyped up for so long prior to the release . . .

Symbiotica said:
...You're joking, right? Please say this is a joke. :D

Can't say that I see this happening in a PG-13 movie, regardless.

oh sym, my love... sadly i wish i was. But in this version of spidey's life, I think it's actually plausible. I really do...:spidey:

I said this a long time ago. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if the SM3 film crew were skull-f**king the people on this board that go crazy and overreact over every little piece of information that comes their way.

DarkSuperman said:
Raimi is SCREWING with us

Don't be ridiculous. I'm sorry, but you need to get away from the internet and into the real world.

Kevin Roegele said:
Don't be ridiculous. I'm sorry, but you need to get away from the internet and into the real world.

Says a guy with more than 14.000 posts... ;)

Goran, if you weren't so ignorant, you'd notice that b/c he's been a member for over six years, that only averages to about 7 posts per day. That's not a lot considering how heated some discussions become on these boards. I could post 7 intelligent posts in about one hour.

hitmanyr2k said:
I said this a long time ago. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if the SM3 film crew were skull-f**king the people on this board that go crazy and overreact over every little piece of information that comes their way.

postedD17.jpg

WHOA! Somebody with a little vision and common sense on these boards!

JOHNNY,

TELL OUR CONTESTANT WHAT HE'S WON!

:)

Everybody else... WAKE UP & SMELL WHAT IT IS YOU SHOVELIN':eek:

"That venom will literally be venom, an evil version of himself that tries to take over his body and starts doing evil things, drugs, and drinking, and hating everyone.... ...ahem... then he'll be struggling with a way to rid himself of it. I'm still not sure how but maybe he'll bite topher and inject him with his venom?"

Weyseed;

That's a ****ty idea that needs to be wiped clean. Go into the corner, you dunce!

:mad:

;)

Future Prez said:
Goran, if you weren't so ignorant, you'd notice that b/c he's been a member for over six years, that only averages to about 7 posts per day. That's not a lot considering how heated some discussions become on these boards. I could post 7 intelligent posts in about one hour.

Let us all know when you're gonna start... we'll wait... really, we will... anytime now...:D :D :D [j/k, j/k, don't go getting your BVDs in a wad]

**** you, ven. ;) what's so wrong with spidey giving birth to venom? I should patent that idea or something before a comic writer steals it.

Future Prez said:

I'm not... I just didn't notice it. But thanks for informing me ;)

It's a ****ty idea, that Peter, would birth Venom, so he could can cause trouble for the establishment? I'm a rebel, a rebel without a cause! Where are my jacks, hey lets go toss marbles in the alley! I'm one bad mutha****a! Yeah! Whats next? Is he gonna wear jeans with the knees torn out, a Metallica T-Shirt and sport bad breath, because he's a rebel? Is he gonna start spray painting the anarchy symbol all over New York because he's the baddest, most meanest mother ****er in the jungle? Come on now. Last thing we need is Peter Parker growing a mullet.

;)

:D

Its better than sign language webshooters.

It is too.

sign-shooters are, god I hate them. When you pee do you have to hold your penis a certain way? come on... it's so I hate.. ahh..

it's like batman being blind

daredevil growing a tail

green lantern having an organic ring

Captain america sprouting wings from his head

iron man being able to morph to iron

Space ghost with invisible girl powers

cyclops being able to control his optic blasts

what else....

spongebob using his nose to flip patties...

it's it's it's it's wrong... but enough of that. My idea isn't so bad. Give it a chance.

Well Raimi does seem to be a Superman aficionado.

Goran said:
Says a guy with more than 14.000 posts... ;)

Exactly. I've been here long enough to understand how the internet publicity system works. Besides, there are a lot of people with waaaaay more posts than me.

If I had a dollar for every BS rumor on superhero movies I heard since I started coming here, I´d be Donald Trump by now, and with better hair...

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"