Endgame Hawkeye/Clint Barton - Jeremy Renner

Iceman

Daffy Duck Vs The Joker
Staff member
Reaction score
Discuss Hawkeye in Avengers 4. After being out of the action hopefully we see him return in glory in this film.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Um, so, yeah...like, what is there to even say about Hawkeye? Maybe he'll be a little cooler this time around, but I highly doubt it.

The MCU version of this character has been a disappointment. Jeremy Renner was miscast.

While I wish they've utilized him a little bit more, I really do like the character (and really like Jeremy in the role)

tumblr_mblg7vKxEz1rabe4bo1_400.gif

The MCU version of this character has been a disappointment. Jeremy Renner was miscast.
They haven't really given him much significant to do yet. I think he could be a really good Hawkeye, but they need to give him focus in at least one film.

I love Hawkeye and I think that Renner is perfect for the role, but I wish he had been given more of the spotlight in previous films. Hopefully, that will be rectified in A4.

Clint has been one of my faves since the "Cap's Kooky Quartet" days, so I really want to see him given his due in the MCU. One possibility is that Hawkeye will be one of the heroes who has a series on the Disney streaming service. That would be a good place to explore his life beyond the Avengers.

On another note, Renner has a single out with Sam Feldt. I really like the song.

Um, so, yeah...like, what is there to even say about Hawkeye? Maybe he'll be a little cooler this time around, but I highly doubt it.
This will probably be his best appearance of the MCU. So, I'm hoping the writers gave him more to do.

I enjoyed him more in CW than in the first 2 Avengers. For me, he's great in small doses.

He's def too-short for the role. He's a fantastic actor, but the character is too one-note. Kinda like how Rhodey/WM is (despite the talent of Don Cheadle).

How's Barton/Hawkeye in the comics?

This will probably be his best appearance of the MCU. So, I'm hoping the writers gave him more to do.

I enjoyed him more in CW than in the first 2 Avengers. For me, he's great in small doses.
Looks like he is getting much better material this time so I also believe this will be his best appearance to date.

I love Hawkeye and I think that Renner is perfect for the role, but I wish he had been given more of the spotlight in previous films. Hopefully, that will be rectified in A4.

Clint has been one of my faves since the "Cap's Kooky Quartet" days, so I really want to see him given his due in the MCU. One possibility is that Hawkeye will be one of the heroes who has a series on the Disney streaming service. That would be a good place to explore his life beyond the Avengers.

On another note, Renner has a single out with Sam Feldt. I really like the song.

Wow, wasn’t expecting that. It’s really good!

It looks like he’s finally getting the material to show what he can do with the character. And I really want him to be one of the early guys to get a mini-series.

The rumor is going around of a Hawkeye movie or TV show in which Clint Barton trains Kate Bishop to be a second Hawkeye.

Would Renner do tv? It wasn't so long ago that he was getting Oscar nods. Then again, he did that "Tag" film recently :huh:

Would Renner do tv? It wasn't so long ago that he was getting Oscar nods. Then again, he did that "Tag" film recently :huh:
Depends if he wants to keep playing the character long term and also on how ambitious Marvel are going to be with these mini-series. If he wants to hang around for Phase 4/5 then this could give his character a real focus and get much more appreciation from the MCU for his future appearances. I think there's a chance of that as he has hung around all this time as a bit part player so he must like being in the MCU.

The rumor is going around of a Hawkeye movie or TV show in which Clint Barton trains Kate Bishop to be a second Hawkeye.
This would be awesome!

Happy we are getting badass Clint back. Call me heartless I don't care, I'm glad he lost his family. if that's what it takes to make Clint interesting again, I'm all for it.

I don't know why the sword bit gave me such a pop, but it did. Easily my favorite part of the trailer, especially seeing Renner turn around with that devastated/broken look on his face like he really went through and seen some ****.

I don't know why the sword bit gave me such a pop, but it did. Easily my favorite part of the trailer, especially seeing Renner turn around with that devastated/broken look on his face like he really went through and seen some ****.

Maybe he watched them wither away to dust

Best part of the trailer. Liking the new attire.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"