Endgame Hawkeye/Clint Barton - Jeremy Renner

I wonder what Clint will act as in this? Part of the team or a rogue actor?

It would be funny if Hawkeye sliced his arm with that sword when he was showing off with that move. :o
That was kind a cringe worthy scene to me...lol. The way he yanked his arm away at the end...My question is what led up to that scene where there are obviously multiple casualties including the dead guy at his feet.

Too bad the Netflix cast doesn't show up on the movie screens. It would be nice to see Clint and Frank Castle team up for a split second.

I think the reason Hawkeye has become Ronin is because now he feels killing with a bow and arrow isn't hands on enough for him. It's too long distance and not personal enough. With a sword, he can take his anger out on people and slice them up, and it feels more brutal. It's more like killing with his bare hands, which he probably wants to do now that his family are gone.

Hawkeye looks old as HELL in that trailer. I suppose it's intentional but damn, Renner is like soon 50 and he's def looking it.

The MCU version of this character has been a disappointment. Jeremy Renner was miscast.
who do you think should have gotten the role?
For me, I'd have gone with Dan Stevens. Tall, solid actor. But was practically unknown prior to 2012 whereas Renner was coming off of The Town and The Bourne Legacy.

I think the reason Hawkeye has become Ronin is because now he feels killing with a bow and arrow isn't hands on enough for him. It's too long distance and not personal enough. With a sword, he can take his anger out on people and slice them up, and it feels more brutal. It's more like killing with his bare hands, which he probably wants to do now that his family are gone.
I think you are looking at it too closely lol.

Hawkeye in my favourite Marvel character of all-time. Even in AoU when he got a bit of story, he still had no screen time.

Civil War FINALLY felt like the real Clint Barton. Follows his heart, plenty of dry sarcasm, a leader, and a bit of a hothead. Honestly, he was incredible in Civil War.

Hopefully he gets some good meat here, although I don't really see how with all the stuff expected to happen.

At least he'll always be a part of the circle scene in the original Avengers movie.

Hawkeye will pass the torch I think to Kate Bishop

Hawkeye looks old as HELL in that trailer. I suppose it's intentional but damn, Renner is like soon 50 and he's def looking it.

No offense but comments like this just make me have to remind you that when you are Renner's age, you damn sure aint gonna look that good, in makeup no less. I'm taking a guess, but I'm confident in it. We all get old, if we're lucky. I find comments like yours, which are usually directed at women, completely vapid. That said, Clint looks so badass in this, and I think it gets overlooked just how amazing the cast of these MCU movies are. He said all we needed to know with his face alone, as did Widow. She just witnessed him go ham like she's never seen before or in a very long time.

No offense but comments like this just make me have to remind you that when you are Renner's age, you damn sure aint gonna look that good, in makeup no less. I'm taking a guess, but I'm confident in it. We all get old, if we're lucky. I find comments like yours, which are usually directed at women, completely vapid. That said, Clint looks so badass in this, and I think it gets overlooked just how amazing the cast of these MCU movies are. He said all we needed to know with his face alone, as did Widow. She just witnessed him go ham like she's never seen before or in a very long time.
be chill my friend. No need to go overboard with your condemnation. Save some for the enemy :ali:

Great post. :up: Once a few more decades are in the rear-view mirror, most people get beyond ageism.

To add to this, Clint is supposed to look rough in that scene. He's a man who just lost everything. Steve can sit back at the compound, letting a single, manly tear slide down his pretty cheek as he contemplates loss, but Clint has gone feral from grief and anger. The pain is on his face and in his eyes. Whatever his reasons for wasting gangsters in a Tokyo alley, we can tell that the man is suffering just by looking at him.

How do you expect Clint to react or feel? In Age of Ultron he had his wife, his son and his daughter and his wife gave birth to their second son but he had to spend time away from his wife and 3 kids in Civil War even though he stayed retired and then he cut a deal with SHIELD because of the whole Civil War incident well him and Scott both cut deals and Clint now he has lost everything...his wife his kids all disappearing into ash as they evaporated because of the Snap

So he seemingly has nothing to live for here? Explaining the look on his face when he runs into Natasha/Widow

Seeing both him and Scott Lang were probably some of the best moments in the trailer since they represent such different emotions, Barton the darkness and despair while Lang has hope and optimism.
A good way to put it. :up:

I think the opening of Endgame will be Clint on his farm, him watching news reports about New York, Edinburgh, and Wakanda, and then turning to see his family being dusted, which will then cut to Thanos on his farm, contentedly walking through the fields.

I think the film will open with Clint, then the scene with Widow finding him will be about 20-30 minutes into the movie.

On another note, I think it's very likely Clint knew Vision and Wanda were a couple.

I think the opening of Endgame will be Clint on his farm, him watching news reports about New York, Edinburgh, and Wakanda, and then turning to see his family being dusted, which will then cut to Thanos on his farm, contentedly walking through the fields.

I think the film will open with Clint, then the scene with Widow finding him will be about 20-30 minutes into the movie.

On another note, I think it's very likely Clint knew Vision and Wanda were a couple.

That would be devastating. Opening on the decimation of the Barton family is one way I thought that the film might start. Following that with a scene of Thanos enjoying his victory would be brutal. Of the original six, Clint has lost the most and that is something that the audience needs to see straight off.

On the other hand, I can't figure out why Scott seems so happy. It could be because he doesn't realize that Hope, Hank and Jan are dead and half of all life went with them, I suppose. But wouldn't he have found Cassie, her family and the Ant Posse to fill him in, or discovered that they were gone, too? Whatever the cause, I'm sure that Scott's incongruously chipper attitude will be explained.

That would be a very emotional way to open the film. :up:

I just hope Ronin has more than one scene in the movie.
It would be pretty lame if he had just one scene. Hawkeye has had a small role in the films he's been in so far so hopefully he can at least play a full part along with everyone else this time.

I wonder what Clint will act as in this? Part of the team or a rogue actor?
I would guess rogue to start with but part of the team by the end.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"