Hawkman

Lobo

Daisy is <3
Reaction score
So, Hawkman fans, I have questions for you. If there were ever a Hawkman movie, who would you want, Carter Hall, or Katar Hol? Would it be on Earth or Thanagar, who'd be your villain of choice? Would Hawkgirl, or Hawkwoman be included? Who would you cast?

j99e0j.jpg

Last edited:
Much as i hate to say so, Russell Crowe would be PERFECT for this role... Have Thanagar be Woverine/x1 style flashbacks in the first movie then flesh it out in the second. The second movie should also introduce Hawkgirl and end with them finally going back to Thanagar... But theres a catch! They're at war with the Rann!
The third movie should be the Rann/Thanagar war done like Returnof the King... A three hour closing chapter...

They were my picks for a Justice League movie. And they would work in there own movie...

Karl Urban as Hawkman
urbaned6.jpg

Jessica Biel as Hawkgirl
biel01qs9.jpg

It could be a real epic if it spanned Earth, Thanagar, and Rann.

Hawkman is like one of the Wing Heroes in the Flash Gordon comics... In the Flash Gordon comics these Hawkmen go on a Rampage and fight the arch-nemesis. But Hawkman never goes on a Rampage. Hawkman is like an archaic version of Michael the Archangel. You cannot tell the difference How Hawkman like an angel from heaven fighting off Lucifer and his Fallen Angels.

Hawkman Movie Tagline:
"THE FALLEN ANGEL FALLS FROM HEAVEN AND BEING WORSHIP AS A BIRD-GOD IN THE PYRAMIDS OF EGYPT"

Last edited:
Hawkman is like one of the Wing Heroes in the Flash Gordon comics... In the Flash Gordon comics these Hawkmen go on a Rampage and fight the arch-nemesis. But Hawkman never goes on a Rampage. Hawkman is like an archaic version of Michael the Archangel. You cannot tell the difference How Hawkman like an angel from heaven fighting off Lucifer and his Fallen Angels.

Hawkman Movie Tagline:
"THE FALLEN ANGEL FALLS FROM HEAVEN AND BEING WORSHIP AS A BIRD-GOD IN THE PYRAMIDS OF EGYPT"
[YT]VnTHypbLlkE[/YT]:woot:

Answer to all those? Both.

Choosing ONE version of Hawkman is silly, that's half the charm of the mythology.

To tell you the truth, I like the way the animated series did it. Sheira is definitely Thanagarian and also the reincarnation of the original Hawkgirl. Carter would find the Thanagarian star ship buried in an underground stronghold and it would feed him the memories of Katar.

Rann and Thanagar war would be epic as hell.

Im not a big Hawkman fan, but a movie taking place on Thanagar is definitely a cool idea. Certainly, differentiates it from other superhero movies (which at this point in the trend is very important to me). If not then they should do a movie like The Fountain, with the Hawkpeople at different eras in time and having parallels and maybe crossing over. Now that I say that I really like the idea, where they are warriors in ancient Egypt and then Indiana Jones-esque adventurers in modern times and than masked superheroes in the future.

Answer to all those? Both.

Choosing ONE version of Hawkman is silly, that's half the charm of the mythology.

Guard, for your opening scene, would you start with Carter Hall the archeologist discovering Thangarian remains in Egypt, or start by showing some type of War going on, on Thanagar and then cut to Earth?

Just spit balling here, personally, I think I'd start by showing a war going on, dozens of Hawkmen taking on soldiers from Rann, before long, the camera focuses on the Thanagarian leader, General Katar Hol, who is fighting and manhandling a few Rann soldiers, and by surprise it looks like he's about to get hit with some type of energy blast (a Zeta Beam perhaps?) but before we see the hit make contact, we Smash Cut, to Egypt, present day, and Carter holding a newly discovered Thanagarian artifact.

What would you think of that opening guys?

article-0-02401B3400000578-424_468x755.jpg

Jake Gyllenhaal as Katar Hol

Guard, for your opening scene, would you start with Carter Hall the archeologist discovering Thangarian remains in Egypt, or start by showing some type of War going on, on Thanagar and then cut to Earth?

The second choice.

The Rann/Thanager war, with an invasion of Earth spearheaded by the Hawks, is the only way to go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"