How to make Hawkman?

That would be unexpected, but a very welcome twist - except that ... aren’t the Hawks destined to be with each other? Kinda’ puts Diana on the burner. Not that writers can’t overlook one romance for another.
DCU's Steve and Carter being the same is already a big change from the comics. Maybe WB will change WW as well, and have her being partly Hawkgirl.
NO it won't make sense at all. No No No
Pray that WB don't go that route.

I like this but how do you bring Hawkman and Hawkgirl into present day modern day DCEU especially if they do not "age" unless you have them cryogenically frozen or something I don't know

Well , Carter would realize he is Carter Hall in this present life but just an extension of Khufu.
So a reincarnated spirit that lives on through different people.
He can locate Hawkgirl through their bond.
Present day DCEU could just extend to Carter if needed not aging him or aging him very slow.

Dwayne Johnson's tweet:

"THIS IS HAWKMAN. A pleasure to welcome @aldis_hodge to BLACK ADAM. HAWKMAN is a critical leading role for our movie, as he is the fiery leader of the JSA (Justice Society of America) and one of the most beloved and legendary characters in the DC UNIVERSE. I called Aldis personally as I wanted to surprise him that he got the role and it wound up being one of the greatest conversations I've ever had."

It's great!!

I wonder if Alexander Skarsgård actually did audition. Or if Warner Brothers themselves created a rumour about him to make us not expect their actual actor choice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"