Watchmen HBO Eyeing ‘Watchmen’ TV Series from Damon Lindelof

But does Robert Redford become President in this universe?

Ok, so Wolk’s NOT just a senator after all. He’s a presidential candidate.

Also, nice to get confirmation on Irons. Dare I hope he’ll follow Matthew Goode’s lead so I can get the return of his Die Hard 3 accent?? :oldrazz:

Also bigger news... #SquidConfirmed

6Hd6jNE.jpg

"Squidfalls" lol. They're gonna say that with very straight faces a lot on this show, aren't they?

With the mention of it being worldwide, I guess they combined the movie and the comic. Squid from the comic and multiple cities rather than just New York from the movie.

Last edited:
Irons as Ozzy is wonderful casting. Guess his services on the "Batman" franchise are no longer required (he was the best part of those movies, including JL) :hehe:

Irons as Ozzy is wonderful casting. Guess his services on the "Batman" franchise are no longer required (he was the best part of those movies, including JL) :hehe:
How does this prevent him from playing Alfred? Yahya Abdul-Mateen II is also playing a role in this show and he's playing Black Manta in Aquaman.

Watchmen: Tim Blake Nelson Reveals His Character In HBO Series – Exclusive
“My character's name is Looking Glass, and it's a really interesting, intriguing character,” Nelson told Empire. “I don't really completely understand him, and that's intentional. Damon Lindelof metes out facts about your character as you go along […] so I'm learning as I go along who this guy is, and trying to... It's almost like fresco painting. The clay is always wet.”

Too early to say yet. HBO have quite a busy 2019 planned - final seasons of Game of Thrones and Veep, plus the Deadwood movie.

I think Watchmen might be looking at a October/November premiere. SDCC would be the ideal place to drop the first trailer.

I think HBO just showed footage on their ad for the golden globes

will try to find video

yeah if you're gonna do Ozymandias as an old man, Irons is the guy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"