The Dark Knight Heath Ledger Joker figure

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he's not all white and it's only makeup, screw this. But I want to see the whole film first, before I'm convinced or some other real good evidence

IS that Animated Joker supposed to be a DCAU version, or soemthign else? It looks pretty awesome.

I wish Mattel would say what kind of Batman that is. It has the eyes & mouth look of demon Batman, but the rest is plain BB suit. And no way it one of the fake Batmen. Their suit are supposely cheap looking suit like Halloween use of course. :p

I'm sure down the road they are going to release a much more detailed version. No need to gripe about it...

And, I remember in the early 90s they had a commercial for Mighty Morphin Power Ranger figures... and they looked COMPLETELY different in the commercial than they did in the stores and such.

So, if they see all the negative things we are saying about it... they may change.

I for one think it looks really good, for what it is. An action figure for kids... not to be confused with the extreme kiddie one though.:oldrazz:

Why bother. Mattel managed to do it first. Hahaha.

main.php
Tell me this doesn't look just like DK7's interperetation? (I colored this...he drew it and it's fantastic).
joker-2.png

-R

2005 toyfair when they showed the Begins toys, everything they showed pretty much looked like they did in stores, so i doubt that any big changes will be made.

also, Ras al guhl figures didnt look animated, they actually looked like the actors who played them for the most part. but this joker does look much more animated. kinda weird.

Tell me this doesn't look just like DK7's interperetation? (I colored this...he drew it and it's fantastic).
joker-2.png

-R

That is AMAZING! One of the best pieces of fan-art based on the Heath Joker that ive seen so far, I am impressed!

joker-2.png

-R

Now THAT's impressive! Definately one of the best Heath-Joker fan arts that I've seen!

i would love to see joker in the anime, but i don't think that he will be though.

People need to stop complaining already, figures always look better in person.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"