The Dark Knight Heath Ledger Joker figure

Status
Not open for further replies.

BobDylan

Civilian
Reaction score
here is the first picture of the dark knight Joker Figure.
clip_image002.jpg

Face resemblance is bad, and that hair-do is atrocious. :dry:

you guys are too picky. the figure looks great! but where is everyones weapons? joker should have a machine gun, batman a grapple gun and baterang, etc.

LoL teh figurr isnt teh permawhite!!1

i think it looks awesome. although i don't know that his pants look weird because the waist is too high, or the crotch is so long. both maybe?

you guys are too picky. the figure looks great!

I agree, it looks better than I thought it would! And I know someone at Mattel, they were concidering not relelasing it due to Heath's passing.

it says its coming this spring. but the film comes out mid/late summer. are the figures coming out eariler then the film?

And I know someone at Mattel, they were concidering not relelasing it due to Heath's passing.

ooooooh they better not! i want to see this at toyfair, and on shelves! i doubt they wouldnt, since its already in the magazine.

I agree, it looks better than I thought it would! And I know someone at Mattel, they were concidering not relelasing it due to Heath's passing.

I was afraid of that. I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of Joker stuff never sees the light of day.

What the frig?

Clown masked Joker looks like a priest and unmasked Joker looks like a friggin' ape.

the artical came from toyfare so its good.

sooo then they WILL be releaseing it. i think that would be extremly stupid to not release ANY joker stuff just because of the actors passing. it happened, its over, deal with it. little kids wont care, they are just gonna want to get a joker figure. imagine how stupid it would be to have a batman from TDK but no joker? LOL!! i cant see mattel or any other company risking to lose profits just because the actor has passed on.

I hope everyone is saving the pic because I'm sure it will be down in a matter of min. :o

I was afraid of that. I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of Joker stuff never sees the light of day.

Surely they won't deny us fans some great Joker merch because of Heath's death. I mean it's pretty obvious to tell when someone is deliberately capitalizing off of a tragedy, and this is not the case.

it says its coming this spring. but the film comes out mid/late summer. are the figures coming out eariler then the film?

They always do. That way, little Johnny can see the figures in Wal-Mart, make mommy buy him one, and he can play with the toys for 2 months, building his anticipation to make mommy and daddy take him to see the movie. It's all about hype.

But, yeah, I'll probably be buying every Joker figure that comes out. :o

Jeez, the Joker figure kinda looks like David Hasselhoff in the face ...drunk Hasselhoff, right before getting a hold of the cheeseburger. I'll pass. :down

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"