The Dark Knight High Rez Images from THE DARK KNIGHT Plus Production Details

Has this pic been posted already? Now Bale's ass isn't the only ass we can talk about!
112dbx4.jpg

It looks like Bats is gonna grab him by the neck from across the table and throw him against the glass. Then proceed to beat him to a pulp.

This isn't behind the scenes, it's from the actual movie. :woot:

16gevtf.jpg

Nolan's cameo: he grabbed onto the bottom of the tumbler to be lead back to Batman's headquarters. (Think Sideshow Bob under the simpsons car)

HA!

I'm just saying this as a heterosexual woman:

Bale's got a very nice butt there. :hehe:

You know I was actually too busy thinking how utterly ridiculous his pj? pants are to notice, lol ;)

Has this pic been posted already? Now Bale's ass isn't the only ass we can talk about!
112dbx4.jpg

OMG. EWWW.

Dent: 29 more and i can betray Jesus!

:funny:

You know I was actually too busy thinking how utterly ridiculous his pj? pants are to notice, lol ;)
Oh, I notice asses.

How I notice them.

:hehe:

Well I'm a dude and one of the first things I thought of when i saw that pic ^ was the tent scene in Brokeback. which bought arses to mind, you could say that :O
:funny: I see where your mind's at!

That pic of The J man being dragged over the table is the second time I've noticed the hooked nose (the first time was in the leaked cop pic). Prosthetics maybe?

^ I had a similar thought when I first saw the knife pic, his nose and chin looked slightly accentuated. but I think I read somewhere else there were no prosthetics apart from the scars

That pic of The J man being dragged over the table is the second time I've noticed the hooked nose (the first time was in the leaked cop pic). Prosthetics maybe?

Probably just the angle, those angles can be shifty sometimes.

I can´t wait for this Movie and everything i heard so far about it sounds great but the Batsuit looks like crap,specially the part around the Legs.I hope Nolan will give us something better in the third Movie.

i may have to take a break from this board for about 3 weeks....everything that is surfacing is getting me too hyped for this movie!!!!!!!!!!

I havent even seen the movie, but i just know that the interrogation scene will be my favourite!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"