The Dark Knight VIDEO INTERVIEWS: The Cast and Director from THE DARK KNIGHT

Nice. I like how Morgan Freeman describes the Joker's philosophy as being in line with his philosophy in The Killing Joke. :up:

I love all this stuff we're getting. Makes getting out of bed in the morning worth it.

Great videos, AMH looks sloppy, he looks like he was out all night and then had this interview.

Why no Interview of Heath?

These interviews look like they were taken during Filming?

Just to let folks know, there's spoilers in the Maggie interview.
She reveals that Batman catches her when she falls out of a window, presumably after the Joker drops her.

What is Freeman talking about at the beginning of his interview?

Christian Bale.
Thanks for bringing this up man! Appreciate it!

I thought he was referring to bale but wasnt sure. If i was Bale, or whoever in the cast, i would be like: "OMFG Freeman and Caine praise me! Jesus Christ i am awesome! I can now crash my Benz and do some crack!" Hahaha, but seriously, i would be awed!

Other than that, Freeman's interview wasnt anything special. Probably because his character isnt pivotal or anything.

She reveals that Batman catches her when she falls out of a window, presumably after the Joker drops her.

Yeah, I heard that and was quite surprised because I thought Rachel dies in that scene?!?!?!?

LOL, everyone else is interviewed on the set except Caine who's at some lovely sunny resort

Yeah, I caught that, too. But you know it isn't really that surprising since they released footage of that in the trailer and TV spots.
If Rachel died in that scene, I don't think they'd have shown that.

Not necessarily. Some of the actors were still in costume. They film interviews while shooting all of the time...usually for dvd featurettes. Remember Brandon Lee's last interview?

They're saving Heath's interview for the dvd.

Even before his death Ledger didn't have much to do with the film's promotion, probably wanted the thing to speak for itself.

It is just one video per actor isn't it? Alot of them seem to cut off midstream. Some nice points made in them, everyone seems pretty enthusiastic

I seem to remember Heath having more interviews than anyone else...

Two video interviews and several magazine articles...

The video interviews, yes...although most of the articles that came out focused on asking him how he would interpret The Joker.

I'm willing to bet we'll see an interview attached to the DVD.

They probably dont want to use Heath in promoting the film. They dont want to show him speak in an interview not only because its too soon, but because it might look like exploitation. Probably keeping it for the DVD would be best.

Exactly. It's just classier to hold onto it for the DVD.

They probably dont want to use Heath in promoting the film. They dont want to show him speak in an interview not only because its too soon, but because it might look like exploitation. Probably keeping it for the DVD would be best.

Nice. I like how Morgan Freeman describes the Joker's philosophy as being in line with his philosophy in The Killing Joke. :up:

Interesting. He doesn't even read comics, but he surely mention TKJ. Guess he been reading it too beside Heath. :)

LOL, everyone else is interviewed on the set except Caine who's at some lovely sunny resort

Nah. He's out doing his own "war on crimes". :D :D

039_9427.jpg

Yah I guess yall are right for having it on the DVD I'd love to see an interview on set whee he's in full Joker make up and gearr with his Voice. Now that would be something cool.

I'm convinced that the second the cameras stop rolling, Bale grows an instant beard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"