The Dark Knight VIDEO INTERVIEWS: The Cast and Director from THE DARK KNIGHT

Bale is great. Using the Bruce voice once again for his interviews, just like with BB.

I agree with Maggie...it is a real predicament
Christian Bale or Aaron Eackhart?
hmmmmmm.....

Lucky girl lol ;)

I've read that she gets stabbed.

That is incorrect.
She is tied to a chair with explosives all around her. Joker gives Batman the wrong address to find her and it turns out Dent is at the place Batman shows up to, also in a similar problem to Rachel. Gordon agreed to go to the address where Dent supposedly was according to the Joker, and by the time he shows up Rachel dies.

That is incorrect.
She is tied to a chair with explosives all around her. Joker gives Batman the wrong address to find her and it turns out Dent is at the place Batman shows up to, also in a similar problem to Rachel. Gordon agreed to go to the address where Dent supposedly was according to the Joker, and by the time he shows up Rachel dies.

sounds like a good time

That is incorrect.

This would explain the rumors that:

Dent, once Two-Face, blames Gordon for his troubles (since Gordon was too late to get to Rachel) and goes after Gordon's family in part of the climax of the film.

-R

Dent, once Two-Face, blames Gordon for his troubles (since Gordon was too late to get to Rachel) and goes after Gordon's family in part of the climax of the film.

-R

oooooh good catch. I was confused about this aspect of the climax

How cute is Maggie G. in that interview? :yay:

She's making me all goo-goo eyed here lately...

-R

Yes, that is what I've thought. And I am pretty sure that:

The footage of Gordon being held back is either the part where Two-Face murders most of his family or the part where Rachel dies.

Gordon's wife is incredibly hot by the way..

melindamain.jpg

nice interviews (I didn't see the thread at first)!

But I ran into another interview of Maggie where we get a nice bit of detail about her
death scene
.............I mean...according to what the inetrviewer said this is gonna be heartbreaking at that moment !!! Truely sad :csad::csad::csad:

can anyone put these on youtube please? thanks. iesb loads extremely slow for me. around 20 min for one video

What is Freeman talking about at the beginning of his interview?

Morgan Freeman can say whatever the F*** he wants, WHEnever he wants and ill gladly listen

i love how Bale keeps his American accent going. i almost forgot that that is not his real voice because he plays Americans so often.

So is the last confrontation between Batman and the Joker the scene with the Batpod and Joker in the truck?

Have you guys seen the Jon Favreau interview over at iesb.net? It's a video interview; I'll paraphrase what they said; they mention TDK at least three times:

INTERVIEWER: I just saw 'The Dark Knight.'

FAVREAU: Oh, Yeah? - How was it?

INTERVIEWER: Amazing!

(Later in interview)

INTERVIEWER: I took my kids to see Ironman, six times. Can't do that with 'The Dark Knight', though.

Favreau then talks about how people will spread the word for TDK, and kids will eventually see it, too.

The interviewer also says TDK is Godfather 2 and Empire Strikes Back. Insane!

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"