The Dark Knight High Rez Images from THE DARK KNIGHT Plus Production Details

Can someone explain this pic:

TDK8.jpg

My guess, fake Batman is about to shoot a thug and real Batman is strongly against that so he's going slap the gun out of his hand.

Hmm, is Rachel in the interrogation room or the makeshift Batcave?

In “The Dark Knight,” The Joker arrives on the scene without warning and climbs ruthlessly to the top of Gotham City’s criminal food chain. “We never wanted to do an origin story for The Joker in this film, but we wanted to show the rise of The Joker,” Nolan maintains. “In a sense, The Joker is the logical response to Batman, who has instigated this kind of extremity of behavior in Gotham.”

A prequel perhaps????

Hmm, is Rachel in the interrogation room or the makeshift Batcave?

It's the interrogation room but I don't think it's related to the Joker interrogation. Probably something earlier in the film establishing the work her and Harvey are doing in Gotham.

It's the interrogation room but I don't think it's related to the Joker interrogation. Probably something earlier in the film establishing the work her and Harvey are doing in Gotham.

Ahhh okay-- that sits better with me. I wasn't in love with the idea of her standing around during the (what could be) epic Batman/Joker interrogation scene...

How the F are they going to do a prequel anyway? Heath is no longer with us. That would be a major suckfest.

I think you missed the point of him not having a background.

How the F are they going to do a prequel anyway? Heath is no longer with us. That would be a major suckfest.

I think you missed the point of him not having a background.

It will be just like Hannibal Rising!
doh.gif

THEN WHAT ABOUT THE BATCAVE?

Crowley notes that as long as his home was in the city, Batman needed a new headquarters. “He can’t go to his Batcave, so we came up with the idea of a bunker that ties back to the architectural theme of the penthouse in that it’s vast but very plain. It is essentially a large concrete box where everything comes out of the walls and then goes back. But it still had to be visually interesting. It was all about proportion and perspective, which was actually great fun to do.”

I hope this doesn't mean he'll never go back to the batcave:wow:

I knew there was going to be a scene like this. :wow:

sexyoo1.png

DK-CN-00019.jpg

Can't wait!

for someone who likes to brood in the dark his garage sure is brightly lit.

So this is where all the ninja pics came from.

Can someone explain this pic:

TDK8.jpg
I believe that in this movie Batman has inspired some kind of vigilante movement across Gotham. Basically, a bunch of people running around in their own makeshift bat costumes trying to be heroes. I'm thinking that Batman is about to relinquish that firearm.

DK-CN-00009.jpg

...With your hands on your hips, you bring your knees in tiiiiiiight! But it's the pelvic thruuuust that really drives you insaaa-aaa-aaaaane!

Sorry, couldn't resist. :hehe:

DK-CN-00009.jpg

I don't want to be a naysayer, but who kinda wishes they didn't tell us about this scene until the movie came out? Just a though.:brucebat:

DK-CN-00009.jpg

...With your hands on your hips, you bring your knees in tiiiiiiight! But it's the pelvic thruuuust that really drives you insaaa-aaa-aaaaane!

yeah do the hoola-hup:woot:

DK-CN-00009.jpg

Yes, they both look very concerned, don't they? :woot:

YAY PICS and YAY READ! :applaud

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back