The Dark Knight High Rez Images from THE DARK KNIGHT Plus Production Details

Mister J, great info man I loved it. Thanks :woot:

full_movieimage_17195.jpg

I don't know if this has been pointed out or not but this newspaper confirms that
the Mayor is indeed murdered by the Joker as you can see this is the obituaries section.
I'm pretty sure most people know this but just thought I'd point it out.

I knew there was going to be a scene like this. :wow:

sexyoo1.png

DK-CN-00019.jpg

Can't wait!

Regarding your avatar, what is the name of the artist who drew that pic? I forget his name at the moment, but he just might be my favorite Batman artist.

DK-CN-00009.jpg

I don't want to be a naysayer, but who kinda wishes they didn't tell us about this scene until the movie came out? Just a though.:brucebat:

Unless the Wb forced you onto the computer and made you see the pics and hear about the scene............dont complain!

This isn't behind the scenes, it's from the actual movie. :woot:

16gevtf.jpg

Nolan's cameo: he grabbed onto the bottom of the tumbler to be lead back to Batman's headquarters. (Think Sideshow Bob under the simpsons car)

This isn't behind the scenes, it's from the actual movie. :woot:

16gevtf.jpg

Nolan's cameo: he grabbed onto the bottom of the tumbler to be lead back to Batman's headquarters. (Think Sideshow Bob under the simpsons car)
I'm just saying this as a heterosexual woman:

Bale's got a very nice butt there. :hehe:

I'm just saying this as a heterosexual woman:

Bale's got a very nice butt there. :hehe:

What about Michael Caine? :D :D

And man, we're going to get more pics with each weeks now as the movie get closer to being released.

I wish Nolan would do a cameo in a third Batman movie. He deserves to appear in such good movies as these. He has the looks for a good russian mob boss or just some random corporate board guy too.

PS - these pics are awesome! Cant wait for the rooftop scene with bats, Dent and Gordon.

I wish Nolan would do a cameo in a third Batman movie. He deserves to appear in such good movies as these. He has the looks for a good russian mob boss or just some random corporate board guy too.

I could see Nolan as a cocktail barman in a really swank gentlemans club, serving drinks to crooked judges or Penguin and such. Of course he'd be wearing a beautiful vest.

Has this pic been posted already? Now Bale's ass isn't the only ass we can talk about!
112dbx4.jpg

DK-FC-00123r.jpg

So who's head is that?

I posted this in the Harvey Dent/Two Face Thread, so pardon the copy paste:

I saw a bigger version of this picture and the dark haired guy looks to be that one Chechen mob guy with the black goatee to whom the Joker says the "and i'm gonna give it to them" line in the TV spots.

Maybe Harvey Dent turns out to be corrupt all along haha?

That's probably one of my favorite pictures. It would be perfect for a manip.

that pic made me CREAM MY PANTS!!!!

Something he should pick up from M. Night Shyamalan? :cwink:

(If so, pray it's the only thing he picks from M. Night Shyamalan..:o )
Has this pic been posted already? Now Bale's ass isn't the only ass we can talk about!
112dbx4.jpg
Hmm, not bad. Bale's is more rotund and thus more visually-pleasing to me, but it could be just the angle. :hehe:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"