The Dark Knight 8 Minutes of behind the scene footage!!

No, never! Why is all this stuff leaking out? We still got about 20 days left!

Any stuff with Joker in the behind the scenes ?

OMG! They showed the ending!!! Noooo!!! Bad Spoilers! Bad bad Bad Spoilers!!!!

Nope. theres one of the Slaughter is the Best Medicine truck but you don't see anything. and then there is the car blowing up with Joker cards flying out.

Awesome!! I love the behind the scenes stuff. This has to be the best advertising for a movie ever!!!

It shows a cople new scenes guys nothing that you don't already know being in the spoiler section. It's woth the watch and won't ruin the movie.

No, never! Why is all this stuff leaking out? We still got about 20 days left!

That's exactly why it's leaking out ...because we only have 20 days left...

CFE

I am not watching it either and I am not going near the "12 Videos.." thread, too much is being released.

I really cant believe how much has been shown.

First 6 minutes, three theatrical trailers, 9 TV spots and a scene with Two Face.

Thank God the film is gonna be so long or there would be no surprises to enjoy when you watch it

Its just under 3 weeks, I can hold out till then

I am not watching it either and I am not going near the "12 Videos.." thread, too much is being released.

I really cant believe how much has been shown.

First 6 minutes, three theatrical trailers, 9 TV spots and a scene with Two Face.

Thank God the film is gonna be so long or there would be no surprises to enjoy when you watch it

Its just under 3 weeks, I can hold out till then

1: The 12 clips will not spoil the film for you, especially if you're a frequent follower of ther spoilers forum here at the Hype.
2: The 12 clips increase anticipation and excitement for the film while simultaneously allowing you to gush relief, since they show enough to let you know it's going to be a great film

3: The 8 minute behind the scenes is literally that...it's video showing Nolan and Co. at work filming, which should only be considered a 'spoiler' if you're spoiled by finding out how the film is made.

-------

seriously, the people saying "I'm gonna boycott the clips" are making me :whatever:

Even more so since this is just a forum, and you can say that all day long when you know good and well that every single one of us is watching the s**t out of this stuff right now, regardless of what we say on here.

CFE

I just need to stop the TDK addiction. As much as I love talking about the movie, one of the great things I loved about BB was that I knew nothing about it when going to see it.

hey can anybody upload this to rapidshare or something? thanx//.

hey can anybody upload this to rapidshare or something? thanx//.
Code:
http://rapidshare.com/files/125506202/tdkbtsac.rar
File is .flv (will play with the latest version of Real Player, VLC Player or FLV player)

What's that detective "looking at the databases" scene all about? Looks interesting

Not sure I've ever seen a more relaxed set

I just need to stop the TDK addiction. As much as I love talking about the movie, one of the great things I loved about BB was that I knew nothing about it when going to see it.
QFT. Me too. I wish i had stayed away from all this, just like i did then.

So i watched the first clip. During the scene with the Bat-basement and the bike, i noticed that the crew that was filming bale didnt use any rails on the ground or anything. It was just a camera on a dude's shoulder. How the hell could he keep it steady while following Bale who was moving so fast?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"