The Dark Knight New Picture of the Bat-Pod!

Possible, it's very hard to determine but it might be that he is making a turn from one street to another. Which if is the case he would probably accelerate at the apex of the turn not slowing down. Especially if he is is being chased or trying to catch someone and wants to go as fast as he can.

That's not true at all. You don't speed up to make a turn, you slow down.

The debate now is who bought the Batpod into the film; Nolan, or Warner Bros?

4045Unbenannt_1_Kopie.jpg

guess all can see now that it is his new suit hes wearing;-) thats also i guess a part of why he has this new one ...riding a bike is pretty dangerous there for the protectors and if you couldnt turn your head it would be even worse than a cowl behind you ....nice pic btw:up:

That's not true at all. You don't speed up to make a turn, you slow down.
Well certain Formula 1 cars are designed to accelerate during turns. An F1 car is designed for high-speed cornering. The turning acceleration force allow an F1 car to corner at amazing speeds. The cars nearly seem to defy the laws of physics they can make turns at 185 mph with steady constant acceleration. Now whether Batman has the money or technology to develop this with his vehicles including the Batpod is unknown.

But if he does then there might be the possibility that he is accelerating during the apex of the turn or atleast not slowing down like you suggested. He could keep a steady speed and make the turn at same rate with the same F1 mechanics.

Which would make it possible that in this pic that he is indeed not slowing down. Meaning that the cape is still near the wheels during top speeds which is kind of dangerous and unrealistic. We won't know till we see the movie though, can't wait. :word:

^Carnage Cometh is right . . . you slow down before the apex, and speed up during . . .

Meh. I think he looks like a tool on that thing, and he looks bored. Although the giant cannons on the front of it are cool, and oh so practical.

Meh. I think he looks like a tool on that thing, and he looks bored. Although the giant cannons on the front of it are cool, and oh so practical.
Lol all u do is komplain :whatever:. If u hate diz movie then y r u hear?

well thats hollywood for yah. there all ****in weird. ive heard that angie everheart, that redheaded model, is gonna marry joe pesci. W>T>F>!

That's because Joe Pesci is a mother ****ing gangster.

[YT]p4et8Dt6rco[/YT]

I'm confused...

Back on topic, those pics look badass, especially the bat-pod, I think it's gonna be a really cool addition to the film, but hopefully they don't over do it and bring in the boat and the plane and stuff...

We've seen this picture in full resolution, does anyone have the full resolution Joker picture via the WB press site?

Meh. I think he looks like a tool on that thing, and he looks bored.

Dr Mr. The Guard,

We are truly hurt that you find Batman in the new pic as looking bored. We have taken the liberty to "spruce" the pic up. Hopefully this new pic will better convey the excitement Batman has for his work and his gadgets. Thank you.

vroom.jpg

Obviously, the film makers are going for movie realism rather than real realism (?) here. No way in hell would anyone with half a brain ride a bike with a friggin' longass cape on. He'd get it wrapped in the drive or caught in the tire and get his neck snapped instantly, and then his lifeless body would be ripped off the back and wrapped under the bike as it flipped and slid down the road.

Even without the cape who the hell would want a bike with flat profiled tires that wide?!? One of my old school ('82) sport bikes had a similar rear tire profile and was a pig to maneuver, and my old tire was maybe a 10th the width of those hugeass Batpod dragster tires, which look to be taken right off the front rims of the Tumbler. I can only imagine what an absolutely gawd-awful block of granite that thing must have been to try and drive at anything approaching freeway speeds for the stunt guys. Sheesh. Dangerous as hell for sure. 26 years of crash-free riding makes me just look at that thing and shake my head in disbelief.

(All that said, it definitely looks badass. :woot:)

Dr Mr. The Guard,

We are truly hurt that you find Batman in the new pic as looking bored. We have taken the liberty to "spruce" the pic up. Hopefully this new pic will better convey the excitement Batman has for his work and his gadgets. Thank you.

vroom.jpg

They look like they're having SO MUCH FUN! I am rather jealous now.

Dr Mr. The Guard,

Perfect.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"